The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
don’t know what should happen. It’s not my call. That’s the league office. They’ll take a look at it,” James said. “We all saw it in the locker room. You know, like I said, as a competitor, I love going against Draymond, and I’m all about going out there and leaving it out on the floor. But when it gets a little bit more than what it should be, that’s what caused me to have words with him.” James was angered by what Green said to him during the incident. Green declined to comment on what he said, saying he would not repeat it. A source told ESPN’s Dave McMenamin that Green upset James by calling him a “*****.” “Draymond just said something that I don’t agree with. I’m all cool with the competition. I’m all fine with that, but some of the words that came out of his mouth were a little bit overboard,” James said. “Being a guy with pride, a guy with three kids and a family, things of that nature, some things just go overboard, and that’s where he took it, and that was it.”

from lebrons mouth. lebron didnt even know he got hit till he saw replays after. this is what got lebron acting like that. you guys arguing that lebron acted up cause he got hit are wrong.

I swear all logic gets thrown out the window with anything dealing with bron

Bron was clearly politicking. This is a direct quote. Everybody in the league has kids b, Bron ain't the only one, and trash talking is a part of sport period.

Bron is the king though right?

:rofl:

OMG this dude really got Draymond suspended.

There are no bounds to how low Bron will go to win and/or protect his image.

Last edited:
Funny how all these Cavs "fans" come running back when they think they have a chance
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I been here though 
eyes.gif

Figured this was going to happen when Bron when to the press conference and said he didn't want to say what was said. Then the next thing you know Windhorst and Broussard are saying Bron told them what was said when he was eating his post game meal. Then you got VanPelt saying he is tired of talking about Draymond and men's groin area.

-If Golden State wins can Draymond even be in the building to celebrate?

-Bron is going to get booed everytime he touches the ball.

Dont these two tweet back and forth because of the MSU and OSU football rivalry and undefeated website?

Last edited:
I don't want to go in to work tomorrow, so Bron if you're reading this YOU ARE A *****! Please tell my boss about your pride, three kids, family, and things of that nature, C***!

LeBron acting like he has never been called a ***** :lol:
All of a sudden he's down 3-1 and now wants to pout about it.

Figured this was going to happen when Bron when to the press conference and said he didn't want to say what was said. Then the next thing you know Windhorst and Broussard are saying Bron told them what was said when he was eating his post game meal. Then you got VanPelt saying he is tired of talking about Draymond and men's groin area.

-If Golden State wins can Draymond even be in the building to celebrate?

-Bron is going to get booed everytime he touches the ball.

ESPN went nuts over draymonds kick to Adams testicles too though, and the league didn't do much.

I'm not a LeBron fan by any stretch, but to say LeBron snitched is reaching. He didn't even bring it up in the presser. And how about getting mad at green for being dumb enough to hit the biggest star in the nuts when you're on thin ice. The smart way to retaliate would be to have pushed LeBron's goofy *** while he was still on top of him, but I know it happens so fast. Kinda smart of LeBron to do that.

Last edited:
I am shocked that green was suspended

Not me :lol:

I am shocked because the nba actively does stuff like this to make it seem like they are trying to influence the game. Dray doesn't get suspended when the warriors are on the ropes against the thunder. Lebron calls for a suspension to draymond and he gets suspended... It's like they are trying to make people think they are trying to influence the outcome on purpose. That's why I'm shocked.

Last edited:
Draymond isn't allowed in the arena but can go in after the game, so I'd fully expect him to be chilling in the parking lot watching the game

Edit: actually, he will be there, I'm sure

View media item 2065636

Last edited:
I'm not a LeBron fan by any stretch, but to say LeBron snitched is reaching. He didn't even bring it up in the presser. And how about getting mad at green for being dumb enough to hit the biggest star in the nuts when you're on thin ice. The smart way to retaliate would be to have pushed LeBron's goofy *** while he was still on top of him, but I know it happens so fast. Kinda smart of LeBron to do that.

He didnt say anything at the presser but once he told Windhorst and Broussard what was said you knew they were going to T.V. with it. So if it's no big deal as he alluded to why even tell them?

yup lebron baited draymond and dray fell for it. lebron has never gotten tough . dude has been pushed by nazr , noah has called him a b and so has shawn marion and he has never thrown a tantrum like he did the other day. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom