The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
guys complaining that this one move getting him suspended is unjust are just prisoner of the moment. pretty sure coming into the series that drayfools foul status has been brought up time after time again. this has been carried from the previous series where i guess dubs were the more popular team that they didnt want/have to suspend him even after 2-3 times with the high kick. now lebrons the bigger star they have to do something especially after he came out crying for it.

just don't go near the nuts man then all the crying lebron is doing will go nowhere and make him look foolish.

Last edited:
I see Malone, Barkley and Ewing on this page. Y'all call bron a loser with two rings, so if bron is a loser what are they?

Reactions: OTG
I see Malone, Barkley and Ewing on this page. Y'all call bron a loser with two rings, so if bron is a loser what are they?
Difference is they went up against Jordan

That's the difference between Jordan and Lebby. History won't have a laundry list of great players who never won because of Lebby

He's a hof player; far from a loser, there's just levels to this

Last edited:

That's the difference between Jordan and Lebby. History won't have a laundry list of great players who never won because of Lebby

Drose 

Kevin Durant

Russell Westbrook

Guys who didn't promise to win 6?

Oh and guys who felt the wrath of 23

Jordan won 6 years, each played way more than 6 seasons, they just aren't winners like lebron

Last edited:

Regardless of the Finals record or hate given to LBJ. Hes one of the greatest basktball players of all time. Top 5 in his position. None of that cant be argued.

Drose 

Kevin Durant

Russell Westbrook
A cripple, a beta, and a fashionista

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom