The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now lebron is terrified of Draymond green :lol:

Y'all gotta try harder man
Nobody saying he terrified of green but he avoids that competitive back n forth come at me ***** type of play. He's being challenged basically, another man in the most crucial time of a battle, calling you card. Look at his face, he wants no parts of it. U come down and put one in between his eyes and tell that Lil ***** get up. Come off a screen and drive and score on him. I'm 90% sure he came down and let kyrie iso.

Nobody saying he terrified of green but he avoids that competitive back n forth come at me ***** type of play. He's being challenged basically, another man in the most crucial time of a battle, calling you card. Look at his face, he wants no parts of it. U come down and put one in between his eyes and tell that Lil ***** get up. Come off a screen and drive and score on him. I'm 90% sure he came down and let kyrie iso.

Yaaas ***

This thread is flooded witth LeBron haters.. How can you possibly hate the KING?! Swap Curry for LBJ and Cavs would barely make the playoffs!

Lol.

You lebron stans are something else. If you switched the two of them, you guys would have even more of an excuse to claim that he needs more help.

"His starting PF is an undersized second round draft pick. What did you expect?...Andre Iguodala is playing for his third team, so how exactly can he be considered good?...Shaun almost had is leg amputated and you guys seriously expect him to contribute?...Bogut shouldn't even be in the league. I mean, he was so bad that even the Bucks didn't want him!...Swap Lebron for Curry and this Warriors team doesn't even make the playoffs."

Like, you guys seriously believe that a Steph-led Cavs team, with Kyrie and Love, would struggle to make the playoffs in the Eastern Conference.

Last edited:
i really hope this is the start of a fued between bron and dray. this would be a trillion times more entertaining than him and lance stevenson going back and forth

jesus yall lebron haters take this stuff too seriously man

I honestly think yall would laugh when Lebron's death is announced 

What Gs forced lj to do Friday was pretty much asking him to try and beat them. They closed down all his passing lanes and that's pretty much all he does right now is drive and kick. No one was open though. I expect them to do the same thing tomorrow.

Lol.

You lebron stans are something else. If you switched the two of them, you guys would have even more of an excuse to claim that he needs more help.

"His starting PF is an undersized second round draft pick. What did you expect?...Andre Iguodala is playing for his third team, so how exactly can he be considered good?...Shaun almost had is leg amputated and you guys seriously expect him to contribute?...Bogut shouldn't even be in the league. I mean, he was so bad that even the Bucks didn't want him!...Swap Lebron for Curry and this Warriors team doesn't even make the playoffs."

Like, you guys seriously believe that a Steph-led Cavs team, with Kyrie and Love, would struggle to make the playoffs in the Eastern Conference.
These excuses sound just like what Lebron stans would say

i really hope this is the start of a fued between bron and dray. this would be a trillion times more entertaining than him and lance stevenson going back and forth

But they're on two different levels and one is superior to the other. One is the 3rd option while the other is all the options

But they're on two different levels and one is superior to the other. One is the 3rd option while the other is all the options
Draymond Green is the diet version of Lebron. The way more watered down version

Heard some fools on ESPN radio today talking bout Draymond Green might be the best player in the NBA too.. god when will this warrior homage end 

the thunder had a chance to end it and they choked 
mean.gif

So let me get this straight... Ewing reacts the same way Draymond does and nothing is called but a Tech for Pippen.

Why again did Draymond deserve a Flagrant and ultimately a suspension for REACTING the way he did?

The "new" NBA is soft batch. :smh:

Last edited:
But if the old rules were allowed lebron would actually injure a lot of players that try to get big with him

So let me get this straight... Ewing reacts the same way Draymond does and nothing is called but a Tech for Pippen.

Why again did Draymond deserve a Flagrant and ultimately a suspension for REACTING the way he did?

The "new" NBA is soft batch. :smh:

Man those Knicks jerseys too fire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom