The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm still lost at why draymond even got suspended.
He punched someone in the nuts after being told repeatedly not too
your dude also hit him with a rock bottom then tried to step over him. if that was Livingston he wouldn't of been hit with a flagrant, no shot. leagues corny doing everything they can to try and not have their poster boys legacy washed in 5 games.
lebron aint even the poster boy anymore.. the untouchable one is steph curry now

untouchable? fam, not including those late 4th quarter intentional fouls, how many FTs is steph shooting a game these playoffs? steph is on the ground (acting or not) after attacking the basket and no calls.

"The victim narrative is a new look for LeBron, and not one that sits well with his “Greatest” self-mythologizing.  According to James, “some of the words that came out of [Green’s] mouth were a little overboard.”  James immediately characterized the play as one “the League will take a look at.”  James then descended into talk about how “the chips have been stacked up against us all year.”  James and the Cavs apparently haven’t just overcome a historically weak Eastern Conference, a roster assembled specifically to meet James’ demands and a coach chosen with James’ blessing, but also intolerable bias from the referees.  “I’m not quite sure what I can do personally to get to the free-throw line,” James mused.  “I’m getting hit, but the refs are not seeing it that way, on my drives.”  If that wasn’t direct enough: “it’s tough playing 46 minutes and only going to the line four times, as much as I attack the rim.”  But asked a few questions later about his criticism of the refs, James was in full denial: “I didn’t talk about the referees.  I was asked a question and I answered it.  I’m going to save my 25K, okay.  So I have not talked about the referees.  Don’t put me in that cloud.”  The myth of LeBron James floats on a different cloud.  One where “the King” doesn’t need to whine for calls, doesn’t let an opponent’s trash talk rattle him, and doesn’t need NBA intervention to help him reach what he has always viewed as his entitlement: an NBA championship.  But back on earth, in the reality of 2016, the myth of LeBron James is increasingly hard to believe."

http://blogs.mercurynews.com/warriors/2016/06/12/myth-reality-lebron-james/

i can always count on NT

Kobe 8 the best looking Nike basketball shoe. Not debatable.

I'm starting to like you. The 13 pairs I have would cosign this whole heartedly.
i think i had like 18 at one point. Only have a couple left though and they're all ID's.  Sold most of my shoes except for air maxs and ID's

This was some of mine:
View media item 2066160

damn this photo reminds me of why i originally joined NT over 10 years ago, spending rent money during my college days to stack orange boxes. well done, player.
haha I would starve during high school. my mom and dad would throw me a 5 for lunch 5 days a week. 25 a week I would save for a month and grab the new Jordan's. the struggle bus was real. I'd eat two slices of plain *** bread every day for lunch and bum change to get a drink just so o could have the new Jordan's. but I agree this collection is tight. easily one of my favorite Kobes maybe one of my favorite sneaker ever.

your dude also hit him with a rock bottom then tried to step over him. if that was Livingston he wouldn't of been hit with a flagrant, no shot. leagues corny doing everything they can to try and not have their poster boys legacy washed in 5 games.
lebron aint even the poster boy anymore.. the untouchable one is steph curry now
untouchable? fam, not including those late 4th quarter intentional fouls, how many FTs is steph shooting a game these playoffs? steph is on the ground (acting or not) after attacking the basket and no calls.
give me a break the last person I want to hear about not getting calls is steph curry

giphy.gif

give me a break the last person I want to hear about not getting calls is steph curry

avg FTA during 2016 playoffs:
Steph Curry: 4.6
Lebron James: 5.4

Yeah, steph definitely getting all those phantom calls while lebron isn't!! THIS IS EGREGIOUS! I wish there was something that tracked how many of those 4.6 FTA by steph happened during garbage time or when teams were trying to intentionally foul during the last 2 minutes of a game. and yes, i watch the games.

Yeah, steph definitely getting all those phantom calls while lebron isn't!! THIS IS EGREGIOUS! I wish there was something that tracked how many of those 4.6 FTA by steph happened during garbage time or when teams were trying to intentionally foul during the last 2 minutes of a game. and yes, i watch the games.
they both play different games..bron's game is dedicated to driving into the paint and taking contact while currys is dedicated to jumpshooting most of the time... so obviously bron is gonna shoot more free throws.

my thing is is that "hit in the nuts" wasn't all that crazy lebron flops when breathed on. he didn't even flinch with the nut shot. and to suspend a player one game in a crucial game is bull ****. you can alter the whole series over some dumb ****. AFTER HE GOT SLAMMED. did lebron even receive a foul for that? I was out whacked watching the game through one eye.
yooooooo

Now that you mention it, so true man.

Dude goes to the grown 30 feet from a soft elbow his teammate thru but doesn't even flinch Feo. A flagrant foul to the nuts?

Yeah ... LeScum doesn't flop, :rolleyes.

they both play different games..bron's game is dedicated to driving into the paint and taking contact while currys is dedicated to jumpshooting most of the time... so obviously bron is gonna shoot more free throws.

taking contact? you mean using his off arm to initiate contact. please.

and yes, steph's game is predicated on his ability to hit from the perimeter, yet he attacks the basket just as much as bron and draws contact. bron is either taking bad midrange shots or lowering his head and bulldozing interior defenders.

you cant really think that steph deserves to average more FTA  than lebron or equal to lebron .... like seriously you must be trolling 

you cant really think that steph deserves to average more FTA  than lebron or equal to lebron .... like seriously you must be trolling 

lowering his head and bulldozing interior defenders.
You talk about trollin but everyone sees the above mentioned tactics. You arent blind, maybe just trolling
obviously if one player drives into the paint more than another he is going to get more FTA. why do I even try on here honestly

just because bron plays with his back to the basket more frequently and takes more shots from the interior does not mean he's attacking the basket more than steph. how many terrible, i mean absolutely terrible, off-one-foot turnaround step backs is bron taking 6-7' away from the basket that might make you think "oh, he's always playing around the paint, he should draw more fouls"??

Son basically giving a heads up to the refs to look at every Lil knick knack out there. I think it's fair since he uses that off arm 90% of the time so when he drives if it's a little contact u don't call that. Now if dudes were full out hacking him I'd understand, but he seems to be copping pleas for being stripped every time he drives the ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom