The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
And this dunk, lol.
his greatest hits are on washed players and nba dwarfs.
roll.gif

Bron fans were so hyped when he jumped over 5'11 John Lucas The Third

Would have thought he pulled a Vince Carter Olympic type dunk

Dude dunks over lil cats and then looks at them like he did something miraculous. That's like me dunking on my son on his lil court and looking at him like "Yea, I'm the best"

Exaggerating. She actually loves the game, not just her husband (or just her husbands money) so she speaks out like any other fan. The difference is, unlike us, everyone knows who she is. It also helps her case that she personally knows the person she is speaking out in defense of...

Gabrielle union is vocal for wade and the team as well. This is not something to diss ayesha for

Gabrielle was a celeb on her own, Ayesha is a failed actor so piggy backs off her husband to obtain her celebrity status. The minute they're aren't a championship team anymore it's going to be real bad :smh:

I will be driving that slander bus when the day comes. :pimp:

I dont think Ayesha capes for her man as hard as you run to save your man, lebron.

Yall dislike the warriors winning so much their wives have gotten under your skin? You really gotta go as far as slandering their wives? Disgusting type of people :lol: yeah, some of yall take this basketball thang too serious. Yall realy trippin off ayesha's comment but want to say people put her on a pedestal. Your overreaction and over sensitivity to ayesha means you're guilty of putting her on a pedastal as well

Idc what anyone of ya'll say - Draymond made the nba fun again :lol:

Chris Bosh wouldn't mind the meat pounding :nerd:

Washed players?

So Bron didn't bang on Tim Duncan and Serge IBlocka?

Alotta people don't jump when he comes through the lane. Draymond is like son archnemesis since he's willing to actually contest.

Kobe wasn't nearly as hated as LeBron. No way.
I agree.

LeBron crying to the media about trash talk, was BS. 

Imagine the trash MJ, Kobe and all the other greats said. I'm sure they disrespected people's families lol.

I've made it clear that i think Bron is one of the most overated superstars ever.... but what is the problem with him having motivation to go back and help his community ?

He's not overrated. He may be a cry baby that throws tantrums, but he's not overrated

LeBenedict Arnold need to stop lying. "Wasn't the main reason" right ***** like we all aint see that look on your face when the Spurs were snatching your heart out. Everybody knew you were dipping to go chase rings elsewhere. Dipped on the cavs when he couldn't get it done there and then dipped on Miami when he couldn't get it done there. No loyalty. O/U on him retiring with the Cavs?

It was all good for LeBron until "The Decision" and the "Not 1, not 2, not 3...." and "Same boring lives" That turned the tide for a lot of people.

I've made it clear that i think Bron is one of the most overated superstars ever.... but what is the problem with him having motivation to go back and help his community ?
it'snot the truth. We all know real why he went back. He wanted a franchise he could run. Riley wasn't having it.

I'm starting to question how many dudes actually watched lebron play in 07-2010
This what makes him a dissapoinyment to me. I remember that guy could have arguably been goat he just didnt know how to fight yet when actually challenged. Since he took Easy ways out and made excuses he never learned how to consistently compete and now were stuck with him losing in the finals every year.

Still one of the most unique all timers taking control of his own careerthe way he did will be admired years later but he had as good a shot as anyone to be GOAT

People claim he's top 5 ever..... these same people then say his teams have been underdogs in the finals yearly.... OVERATED :rolleyes

They have though, I mean this year they're playing a 73-9 team. You didn't really make a good point. You could've but you didn't

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom