The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not possible.

He has proven that he will make sure his stats look good even it means losing the game.

LOL @ Skip. Dude is a clown. I've seen countless people call LeBron a ***** to his face. Now all of a sudden LeBron ready to brawl lmaooooo.

Deshawn Stevenson, Jason Terry, Noah, etc have all disrespected Bron and now he's a tough guy

Crazier fact Bron really about to 3peat(losses) straight crazy

LeBuffalo Bills

Last edited:
People claim he's top 5 ever..... these same people then say his teams have been underdogs in the finals yearly.... OVERATED :rolleyes
list are subjective. Don't get mad over imaginary list. You think he's overrated then hes overrated. Nothing is changing that. Same with people who like him and think he's goat.. Just opinions man.

Last edited:
CkxnvFaVEAAty-D.jpg
roll.gif

100%

Only thing people do now is wait for someone to lose so they can be the first with the funniest cheap joke. or memes.

Imagine if Ali and Frazier fought today. The loser would be nothing more than the joke of the Internet for a while. Just image a Jordan crying face on Ali :smh:
I highly doubt that ... Frazier and Ali or any great competitor would not be ridiculed. Only reason Connor and Rousey got ridiculed is because of their actions on and off the ring and all the **** talking and the way the list.

Last edited:
According to sources, Green looked James dead in the face and called him a “b—-.”

One NBA player in earshot of the trash-talk told The Undefeated that James responded by saying that he was the father of three kids and a man.

Green responded back, according to the player, by saying: “You’re still a b—-.”

All those dunks were pretty impressive. I take nothing away from Brons greatness. Hes still the best player in the NBA, but I feel like he gets too much hype.

They have though, I mean this year they're playing a 73-9 team. You didn't really make a good point. You could've but you didn't

Having a top 5 player of all time on your team should give your team a fighting shot... instead there probably going home in 5.

Also he has way too many holes in his game and yet somehow people continuously tell you he's the most complete.

According to sources, Green looked James dead in the face and called him a “b—-.”

One NBA player in earshot of the trash-talk told The Undefeated that James responded by saying that he was the father of three kids and a man.

:lol:

So true.

Last edited:
I highly doubt that ... Frazier and Ali or any great competitor would not be ridiculed. Only reason Connor and Rousey got ridiculed is because of their actions on and off the ring and all the **** talking and the way the list.

I really think you're underestimating social media man. Ali was this biggest **** talker of them all, anytime a big time star looses they easily become an IG joke and a Jordan crying meme. Curry lost one game this finals and was a joke and meme all the way until the next game.

Draymond. :smokin

. i dont see anyone getting this kind of hate dude gets thats  currently in the nba right now when . the curry hate is weak .. most of currys peers respect him. so many of lebrons peers cant stand him and half the fans hate him. 

Lebron needs more help fans

Why Bron always bring up that he's a father of 3 when somebody calls him out ON the court? :lol:

"You a *****"

"Na I'm a father, watch how you talk to me"

***** everybody got kids man.

Pretty sure Wifey doing to the majority of the parenting with him on the road mostly.

Man I remember the beginning of this series was so innocent with the neutral posts and actual basketball analysis.

Now it's all fallen by the wayside... And I'm loving the chaos.

End it tonight, Warriors. End it for haters everywhere.

If that story is at all true, I'm with Draymond on that. I just can't see Lebron getting tight over that.

I've said similar **** back in my hs/college fb days :lol:

roll.gif

Those Bron dunks doesn't mean sh

Dude announced to the world "oh I'm joining dunk contest next year"

And then pussd out. That being said he won't be remembered as one of the greatest Dunkers of all Time. Not even the greatest players of all time after he gets his behind whooped tonight.

Best that he go back to school graduate and maybe then he'll get some respect

Talk about high road. What about the losing road bail me out road can I join your team road? Just hush it and play

Lol, maybe not to you, but current NBA players and analysts already mention him as one of the greatest of all time..

Why Bron always bring up that he's a father of 3 when somebody calls him out ON the court?
laugh.gif

"You a *****"

"Na I'm a father, watch how you talk to me"

***** everybody got kids man.

Pretty sure Wifey doing to the majority of the parenting with him on the road mostly.
wonder what Shawn Kemp used to say back in the day
"I got like Six or Seven kids! Watch how you speak to me"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom