The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Why Bron always bring up that he's a father of 3 when somebody calls him out ON the court? :lol:

"You a *****"

"Na I'm a father, watch how you talk to me"

***** everybody got kids man.

Pretty sure Wifey doing to the majority of the parenting with him on the road mostly.

This is why i find it hard to believe that this is how it went down the court. Bron didn't put it in those exact words as I'm sure the paraphrasing of it makes it seem like he was innocent of any wrong doing

Like come on, ***** this is professional sports not a damn PSA commercial on fatherhood

giphy.gif

i finallly found out what bron said. gif is still hella lulz to me.

:rofl:

View media item 2066575

Why Bron always bring up that he's a father of 3 when somebody calls him out ON the court?
laugh.gif

"You a *****"

"Na I'm a father, watch how you talk to me"

***** everybody got kids man.

Pretty sure Wifey doing to the majority of the parenting with him on the road mostly.
This. Man dude called him a *****, he didn't ask about the demographics of his family. Dray didn't introduce dude's family into this situation, Bron did, and even with that Dray didn't call dude's family a *****, he called Bron a *****, whether he is or isn't doesn't matter really, but like you said, everyone has kids.

love that people are challenging him the way draymond has

dude don't know how to handle real adversity. he's talked a lot about overcoming adversity, but when it comes down to it, folds when challenged by his peers. been mentally weak type dude who's had things served to him on a platter on the court all his life. treated with kid gloves and coddled by media, big business and the league. everyone sees it now

Those Bron dunks doesn't mean sh

Dude announced to the world "oh I'm joining dunk contest next year"

And then pussd out. That being said he won't be remembered as one of the greatest Dunkers of all Time. Not even the greatest players of all time after he gets his behind whooped tonight.

Best that he go back to school graduate and maybe then he'll get some respect

Talk about high road. What about the losing road bail me out road can I join your team road? Just hush it and play

Brent Barry won a dunk contest, will He remembered as a one of the greatest dunkers of all time ?

Tonight's game, warrior gotta force lebron to beat them. Shutdown everyone else , close his passing lanes and make him go one on one.

love that people are challenging him the way draymond has

dude don't know how to handle real adversity. he's talked a lot about overcoming adversity, but when it comes down to it, folds when challenged by his peers. been mentally weak type dude who's had things served to him on a platter on the court all his life. treated with kid gloves and coddled by media, big business and the league. everyone sees it now

Plenty of people have challenged lebron :lol:
y'all need to stop having convienent amnesia

Dude has owned series before, he's straight dominated teams after being down before, dude has straight torched people who challenged him. Why are we acting like none of that ever happened

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom