The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
people have to remember lebron is the same guy who had a tape confiscated because he got dunked on. This dude is emotionally fragile and I promise you he won't show up tonight when it counts. 

I forgot but i am not surprised. lebron is softer than erectile dysfunction

Mychal Thompson: "We all respect LeBron's ability..but man sometimes he acts too entitled like he's supposed to get everything he wants."
— Diamond Leung (@diamond83) June 13, 2016
Mychal Thompson: "Are you freaking kidding me? Who complains to the media about being called a name?"
Mychal Thompson: "LeBron (James) couldn't have survived in the 80s with the physicality and the words guys said to each other back then."
Mychal "I cannot believe..what we're facing tonight bc a player complained ab being called a certain word that rhymes w witch on the court."

Mychal Thompson: "We all respect LeBron's ability..but man sometimes he acts too entitled like he's supposed to get everything he wants."
Mychal Thompson: "Are you freaking kidding me? Who complains to the media about being called a name?"
Mychal Thompson: "LeBron (James) couldn't have survived in the 80s with the physicality and the words guys said to each other back then."
Mychal "I cannot believe..what we're facing tonight bc a player complained ab being called a certain word that rhymes w witch on the court."
:lol:

So true.

Cleveland fans still rolling with that 'We Believe' stuff?

What??? Cleveland is using "We Believe." That should be a trademark Warrior thing. They can have their lil "Believeland" or whatever but We Believe is the Warriors after that history making upset of the #8 seed eliminating the # 1 seed in a seven game series.

Does he putting any blame on green for him not playing tonight?

All of a sudden yall love talking heads.

Let that hate flow :smokin
no it's just they speaking facts....

You sound real foolish to me right now but I've repped you before youve said some ish that has made sense in the past. Samething. Sometime the talking heads say some real dumb things other times they spot on.

F the fans. When your peers don't respect you . Wow. That a whole other level.

Last edited:
Ck2Vv_TUUAATCcT.jpg:large

Sea manup really isn't going to join this party huh?
I think he's thread banned.
Nah he dipped early on when he was convinced there'd be no slander allowed. If only he knew.
Weakest "nut shot" in all history of sports IMO.
You know how I know Dray barely even brushed against LeBrianna's vajayjay? He didn't immediately flop and roll around on the ground clutching his raisins for 5 minutes.

Last edited:

Ok, he dunked over a guy he is 6-7 inches bigger than. Players been pulling Brons card for a few years now. Dude has to be the least respected superstar of all time by his peers

no it's just they speaking facts....

You sound real foolish to me right now but I've repped you before youve said some ish that has made sense in the past. Samething. Sometime the talking heads say some real dumb things other times they spot on.

F the fans. When your peers don't respect you . Wow. That a whole other level.
Well, apparently there is a few people that believe that if players didn't get a ring then they shouldn't be entitled to an opinion. It's like x player said this, the response, "x player doesn't count, he didn't win any rings", but Bron is losing respeck from most of his peers, the only ones not telling it the way it is are those peers he wants to form a super team with.

I get that the NBA was more physical in the 80's and 90's, but these old dudes talk about it like they were playing rugby out there.

Hold up...

A 6'8" 250 lb freak of nature wouldn't be able to handle the 80's?

This how you know Bron stans are cut from the same cloth as their queen. :lol:

It has nothing to do with physical attributes, it's 100% about his psychological make up.

Bron fans cant see what they don't know what to look for. :smh:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom