The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I will say Green was the MVP of the series so far. If warriors close it out tonight, his speech should start something like, "I did this for all the fathers and family men out there..."

Iggy has been the most impactful player but I wouldn't mind Green getting it either.

I only think Curry should get it if he gives us 10 3's tonight.

lol do yall expect more from someone who left his teams twice in his prime to ring chase? bron doesn't care how he gets a ring.

Man just peeped the replay again to be sure.. If Draymond faced the other way he would've got a mouth full of LeBron nuts...

You don't hear him crying about how Lebron crossed the line.

Bron is 2-6 (maybe 2-7 tonight). Kobe is 5-7. Wait maybe my math is wrong too lol How many has he been to?

Cavs-L

Miami-L

Miami-W

Miami-W

Miami-L

Cavs-L

Cavs-? (More than likely L)

I gotta say though as I look at this the **** is kind of impressive to be in the finals that many times in a row man. East is trash but 6 straight. Thats beast.

I am not impressed with a team being the D League champion and then regularly getting curb stomped in the Finals.
Who was the 2nd best team in '11,'14,'15,'16?

If Draymond Green was on any other team, he'd be just another jo-schmo

Hes a glorified role-player with extra zest

2nd unit of the warriors is going to be overwhelming against the cavs again. I see no reason why livingston can't have another 20 point game, especially in the absence of draymond. barnes, brazilian blur and speights will probably combine for another 30.

I can see the dubs second unit easily outscoring the cavs second unit by 40 points. Jr Smith, Dellavadova, and Shumpert have had absolutely no impact on this series and will continue to be non-existent.

Alright now, I'm officially calling group think.

Man listen, I'm listening to the local broadcast and my man Desmond Mason is a host right, for those that don't know he's a former Oklahoma St star and a retired NBA'er for the once great Super Sonics(sorry @a55a5in11it was a great franchise and I hated you guys lost it) and this dude says

"Okay it's common knowledge league wide that stepping over someone is a no-no"

His co-host says "Yea but that's not as bad as Dray hitting him in the penis"

This dude Desmond says "no stepover is worse, if you hit someone in the junk that's just a cheap shot, the league is full of cheap shots, if you step over ME, that calls for a backhanded slap"

I call BS.
Desmond is normally a good listen and has a lot to say, but I changed the station.
Gave me that 'I'm just saying this to create a topic for call ins and radio beef.

Not buying it

"You don't see it too much, but, yeah, I think it is looked at as a form of disrespect."

-K. Love

Man just peeped the replay again to be sure.. If Draymond faced the other way he would've got a mouth full of LeBron nuts...

You don't hear him crying about how Lebron crossed the line.
but he punched him in the nuts and kicks guys while flopping on a routine basis. Yall only championing that **** because he did it to LeBron

If Draymond Green was on any other team, he'd be just another jo-schmo

Hes a glorified role-player with extra zest
i don;t know. i mean i don't like him for the dirty things he's done, but he contributes a lot to that team

he's more than just a role player

always said, let these guys police themselves and it will completely remove all this nonsense from the gm
similar to hockey, let em scrap for like 30s and give a double foul

Man Lebby wasn't just stepping over him. He was straight tryna teabag him. I swear there was contact. I feel for Dray's forehead.

What if Dray was Lebron and Lebron was Steph?
Dudes we be all on Steph saying he's the man for sonning Lebrick

That's why I'm not buying it

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom