The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
have you not stepped into the kobe hate thread? lol

it has to be way longer than the lebron one

from talking about how bad he treated his maid to making up that he had a gay lover to laughing about his wife having a miscarriage over the years nobody got as much hate as he did

his own parents did him dirty but haters turned it around like it was his fault

hes the most hated player in the nba in history imo

people only let off the hate when great players retire and they no longer do damage to their favorite teams

You're trippin if you think Kobe got as much hate as Lebron.

I've never seen a player get hate when he's not even the topic of discussion. Dude's in here can be talking about cookies and coffee and one of Bron's haters will some how bring up how Bron is soft cause he doesn't drink straight black coffee or some nonsense.

If Kobe was 2-5 in the finals he would be in the same situation but

1. He came in with the greatest coach and center off all time
2. While campaigning to jump ship, he benefited from the most lop sided trade in NBA history

To me it's more funny how the narrative has changed over the years. Back in the day you were a punk if you left for more money because contracts weren't like what they are today, but now it's ring chasing. If you leave to another team that's better you're a punk. I remember I lost all respect for Shaq back in the day when he went to the Lakers for more money. Now if you can get paid you do it and nobody cares.

ok i take it back how in the hell does the lebron hate thread have twice as many post as the kobe laker thread???? are there two kobe hate threads or what ? :lol:

If Kobe was 2-5 in the finals he would be in the same situation but

1. He came in with the greatest coach and center off all time
2. While campaigning to jump ship, he benefited from the most lop sided trade in NBA history
This is all so very true. Down the line when Bron is done and there's someone in his place for most slandered in the league people will use him as argument bait about how he was better for this, this and this.

To me it's more funny how the narrative has changed over the years. Back in the day you were a punk if you left for more money because contracts weren't like what they are today, but now it's ring chasing. If you leave to another team that's better you're a punk. I remember I lost all respect for Shaq back in the day when he went to the Lakers for more money. Now if you can get paid you do it and nobody cares.

You do understand , he decided to do this on a 1hr special on prime time TV.

I think that Orlando forced him out because some newspaper poll said he wasn't worth the money. It was on 30 for 30.

Shaq leaving wasn't quite the same as what Lebby did

No Draymond or not, it's at Oracle and Warriors are pissed. It's gonna be flat our slaughter tonight. Curry and Klay with put up at least 70 combined.
There would be a lot of hurt Lebby fans in here tonight

Lose in 5 games and without green playing
Man I'm a Lebron fan but I'm also a realist and tonight gonna be ugly.

not as ugly as NT is gonna get

View media item 2066729

Yet no one slanders Wade or Bosh for any of what happened in Miami. Yes they stayed, but they were all still part of the shenanigans that happened. Hell I remember Wade coming out like 30 games into their first season crying about all the criticism and Barkley reaming them for it.

It's not that cynical though, lebron is pimping the cavs right now and got him and his boys eating off contracts. He's been about his business
At the detriment to his team though, hey, I get it, he looks out for his, but honestly, and be honest, TT is worth 80 mill? That money couldn't have been spent a little better?

At the detriment to his team though, hey, I get it, he looks out for his, but honestly, and be honest, TT is worth 80 mill? That money couldn't have been spent a little better?

Naw he's not worth it, but it does seem like the past three years he has been more about business that basketball.

Last edited:
Naw he's not worth it, but it does seem like the past three years he has been more about business that basketball.
If going by what you said, maybe he's looking past basketball now, because lets face it, he cant play 100 mile an hour forever and anybody with eyes can see he doesn't have much else outside of athleticism, he hasn't developed any other type of offensive game nor a reliable midrange game, all the greats have something to fall back on, MJ and the fadeaway and post game, Kobe fadeaway/postgame/immaculate feetwork, hell, even broken down *** Stoudemire developed a back to the basket game, Bron never really developed anything else.

If going by what you said, maybe he's looking past basketball now, because lets face it, he cant play 100 mile an hour forever and anybody with eyes can see he doesn't have much else outside of athleticism, he hasn't developed any other type of offensive game nor a reliable midrange game, all the greats have something to fall back on, MJ and the fadeaway and post game, Kobe fadeaway/postgame/immaculate feetwork, hell, even broken down *** Stoudemire developed a back to the basket game, Bron never really developed anything else.

All this is true, and if he doesn't develop any of that in the off season he'll almost be done as a dominate player on the court.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom