The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sadly, the 3 rings Shaq gifted Kobe put a damper on some of the hate. The gassin late in his career would never happen if he was still stuck at 2
happy.gif
When is this ******ed narrative going to end?

Thanks Shaq!
And Lebby would put up the same numbers and have 3 more as well if gifted with Shaq. What's your point?
Said this pages back.  There is absolutely zero evidence that a Lebron Shaq duo would have been successful.  Bron's game is predicated on driving the lane. Shaq clogs up the lane.  Shaq's best seasons came with dominant wing players.  Lebron is not a dominant wing player.

In fact, there is more evidence that this duo wouldnt work than there is evidence that it would.

My mans got hit with the in thread warning, that's equivalent to a tech you know.
Ska ain't playing

I wonder if dude pulled a Lebby and reported
Me personally, I'm speaking only for myself, I have never not one time done anything from a report.

It was literally on the last page of the thread. Now THIS is the last page, but at the time, click on the thread, takes you to the last page, "pimp your mom": *warned*

Sadly, the 3 rings Shaq gifted Kobe put a damper on some of the hate. The gassin late in his career would never happen if he was still stuck at 2 :D

View media item 2066779

Thanks Shaq!
And Lebby would put up the same numbers and have 3 more as well if gifted with Shaq. What's your point?

bron would have phil jackson fired since he's the most uncoachable superstar ever in the L and would have shaq posted outside the 3pt line bc he's not able to play with any offensive minded bigs.

All I know is whoever trades peanuts for Kevin Love will get an absolute STEAL.  Kevin Love is a substantially better basketball player than he is showing playing with LeBron.  I refuse to believe that a player who is responsible for leading a terrible team to 40 wins in the stacked Western Conference (with 14+ win shares), is as bad as he plays with Cleveland.  Period.

He is a better player, we've all seen it but the fit has been wrong from day 1.

I don't doubt that he will flourish wherever he ends up.

Serious question tho... What do the Cavs do with K.Love ??? they just paid him 100+ they are capped out & it's clear as day that he's gonna be made the scapegoat..

As far as teams trading for him what exactly can you expect back? onlt thing i could see is a mediocre team putting together some picks, but with Lebron leaving his prime i'm sure he's not signing off on that. It's looking like cleveland is gonna be stuck for a the foreseeable future.

What team would actually be willing to take on Love's contract tho??? Any GM that makes this move will damn near be fired on spot.

Still think the Warriors got this. Just the emotions in the building, Warriors having the chance to close it out on their home floor in front of their fans, and all the Delonte and other chants headed LeBron's way, I feel Warriors will find a way.

Me personally, I'm speaking only for myself, I have never not one time done anything from a report.

It was literally on the last page of the thread. Now THIS is the last page, but at the time, click on the thread, takes you to the last page, "pimp your mom": *warned*
Lol damn that was a savage one by lee

Good to hear insight from the mods

His contract will be a bargain in 2 years, what are you talking about?

So if you were a GM, you'd be willing to pay this current Kevin Love 21M, 22M, 24M and 25M for the next four years?

Yeah, good luck with that... I'd rather gamble with draft picks.

Also, what does the 2000 and 2002 numbers look like? Curious :nerd:

2000: K-21.1, 4.5, 4.4 S- 30.7, 15.4, 3.2
2001: K-29.4, 7.3, 6.1 S- 30.4, 15.4, 3.2
2002: K-26.6, 5.8, 4.6 S- 28.5, 12.6, 2.8

Last edited:
Sadly, the 3 rings Shaq gifted Kobe put a damper on some of the hate. The gassin late in his career would never happen if he was still stuck at 2 :D

View media item 2066779

Thanks Shaq!

bron would have phil jackson fired since he's the most uncoachable superstar ever in the L and would have shaq posted outside the 3pt line bc he's not able to play with any offensive minded bigs.
Wait. What? Kobe got more coaches fired. Including Phil :rofl:

We've saw Lebby with Prime Wade & Bosh lose to a team that consisted of Dirk And 30+ role players.. so to just assume he would win because he has talent around him is stupid... BTW that year also housed the same Wade that carried Shaq to a ring... So no the probability that Lebron being on that team with shaq really shouldn't = championships in anybody's mind... especially when you factor in him losing in the finals ALL THE TIME

If Kobe was 2-5 in the finals he would be in the same situation but

1. He came in with the greatest coach and center off all time
2. While campaigning to jump ship, he benefited from the most lop sided trade in NBA history
I don't know the washed Paul westphal for Magic was pretty lopsided..

2000: K-21.1, 4.5, 4.4 S- 30.7, 15.4, 3.2
2001: K-29.4, 7.3, 6.1 S- 30.4, 15.4, 3.2
2002: K-26.6, 5.8, 4.6 S- 28.5, 12.6, 2.8
Thanks. I ran with that 3-peat squad heavy so not trying to slander them. Kobe was tolerable during that run :nerd:

Can't imagine the things that Noah has told Lebron in previous series or even regular season games have been much nicer   

So if you were a GM, you'd be willing to pay this current Kevin Love 21M, 22M, 24M and 25M for the next four years?

Yeah, good luck with that... I'd rather gamble with draft picks.

With the cap jumping 30%? Yes those numbers aren't even going to be the Max for a player of Love's caliber.

Gamble with draft picks. :lol:

How many perennial All Stars are drafted each year?

lebron gonna retire before he hits elgin baylor/jerry west losses :lol:

in my opinion, he's still gonna go down as one of the good players in history of this gm, but really question if you want him in the foxhole compared to the other greats
series on the ropes and you just disappear. made it worst with the empty stats stuffing

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom