The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lebron gon retire at 33 talkin bout "I wanna preserve my body so I can still do things w/ my kids...u know I have 3 of them."
roll.gif

Yet no one slanders Wade or Bosh for any of what happened in Miami. Yes they stayed, but they were all still part of the shenanigans that happened. Hell I remember Wade coming out like 30 games into their first season crying about all the criticism and Barkley reaming them for it.
bosh was the whipping boy when things went wrong (same thing with love).. but then they essentially moved bron to PF and bosh to C

and it was wade's team.. think everyone gives him props for convincing them to go to MIA

Cleveland should win tonight.

Golden State loses all flexibility with Dray out. They, like every other team in the league, don't have any other guy who can defend 1-5, pass & shoot threes. Huge loss.

If they end it tonight anyway I can't imagine the slander for Bron.

All this.

To me it's more funny how the narrative has changed over the years. Back in the day you were a punk if you left for more money because contracts weren't like what they are today, but now it's ring chasing. If you leave to another team that's better you're a punk. I remember I lost all respect for Shaq back in the day when he went to the Lakers for more money. Now if you can get paid you do it and nobody cares.
Shaq leaving wasn't quite the same as what Lebby did

That was a respect thing though, Shaq being THE premier center, they should have thrown whatever he needed at him instead of looking at it like he's not worth it (only to be proven very wrong).

If under armour is smart they would absolutely do everything in their power to have him rock those.. imagine him hiting a gamewinner in those kicks B :lol: . the amount of attention would be crazy

When is this ******ed narrative going to end?

Thanks Shaq!
Really though. I think during that championship run that Kobe was just as instrumental as Shaq. Sooooo when people say that Shaq carried Bean I'm like what Lakers were you watching

Serious question tho... What do the Cavs do with K.Love ??? they just paid him 100+ they are capped out & it's clear as day that he's gonna be made the scapegoat..

As far as teams trading for him what exactly can you expect back? onlt thing i could see is a mediocre team putting together some picks, but with Lebron leaving his prime i'm sure he's not signing off on that. It's looking like cleveland is gonna be stuck for a the foreseeable future.

Sadly, the 3 rings Shaq gifted Kobe put a damper on some of the hate. The gassin late in his career would never happen if he was still stuck at 2 :D

When is this ******ed narrative going to end?

View media item 2066779

Thanks Shaq!
And Lebby would put up the same numbers and have 3 more as well if gifted with Shaq. What's your point?

Also, what does the 2000 and 2002 numbers look like? Curious :nerd:

Last edited:
Serious question tho... What do the Cavs do with K.Love ??? they just paid him 100+ they are capped out & it's clear as day that he's gonna be made the scapegoat..

As far as teams trading for him what exactly can you expect back? onlt thing i could see is a mediocre team putting together some picks, but with Lebron leaving his prime i'm sure he's not signing off on that. It's looking like cleveland is gonna be stuck for a the foreseeable future.
All I know is whoever trades peanuts for Kevin Love will get an absolute STEAL.  Kevin Love is a substantially better basketball player than he is showing playing with LeBron.  I refuse to believe that a player who is responsible for leading a terrible team to 40 wins in the stacked Western Conference (with 14+ win shares), is as bad as he plays with Cleveland.  Period.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom