The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not going to get caught up in the Bird-Lebron comparisons and will hold my opinion.....

But I wholeheartedly disagree with any post claiming either one is "easily better" than the other. 

No way it's an easy decision unless you forgot who the hell Larry Bird was, or have Koko puffs level of hate.

I would like everyone to state their age so I'll know who really watched bird play

Last edited:

Kobe wasn't nearly as hated as LeBron. No way.

have you not stepped into the kobe hate thread? lol

it has to be way longer than the lebron one

from talking about how bad he treated his maid to making up that he had a gay lover to laughing about his wife having a miscarriage over the years nobody got as much hate as he did

his own parents did him dirty but haters turned it around like it was his fault

hes the most hated player in the nba in history imo

people only let off the hate when great players retire and they no longer do damage to their favorite teams

yea.. kobe was way more hated than LeBron.. I feel like @Antidope
 should be well aware of this, being a spurs fan and all

imagine if kobe had LeBron's finals record

I mean sure things eased up at the end.. but kobe stans and lakers fans, at kobe's peak they were calling dude better than Jordan.. I don't think even LeBron's biggest fan would try suggest that (or at least wouldn't be that vocal about it)
The back end of Kobes career was filled with love. LeBron will not get the same courtesy.

wonder if we will hear a "youre a snitch" chant

that would really get lebron pissed

nobody likes being called a snitch

Lebron>>>>>>>>> Bird Period.

Y'all can stop with all that whack hate.
Whoever roots for the Nut Hitters (the new name for the Warriors) smh.

avi need to get this game tonight, take this 7

Draymond watching the game at the Coliseum tonight. Tunnel connects it to Oracle easy access after the Win. Lol

But lebron about to go to the line 20 times tonight smh.

wonder if we will hear a "youre a snitch" chant

that would really get lebron pissed

nobody likes being called a snitch

You really think the crowd could get into LeBrons Head?

Hair Follicles can't get up in there.

lebron-james-hairline-620x400.jpg

Last edited:
following the league since 88-89 and still in shock they really suspended green, pretty much only because the queen (formerly known as the king) said so.

it just looks so bad how they are protecting the guy that actually caused the incident. 

if you love basketball you have to be disgusted about how this went.

and they dont even try to cover it up.

they're just like yeah we're doing wrong on purpose because we're on the queens d*** so much and try to keep the series close.

if there's a basketball god, the warriors have to win tonight, comment on all this **** while being handed the trophy and get green in the building even at the cost of a fine.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom