The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lebron>>>>>>>>> Bird Period.

Y'all can stop with all that whack hate. *avy check*
Whoever roots for the Nut Hitters (the new name for the Warriors) smh.

avi need to get this game tonight, take this 7

This doesn't work because Bron and Shaq were the main stars of the team.

That finals MVP, lets you know

Exactly, because a championship run only consists of the finals.

:rolleyes

I need a game 7.

The sheer epicness would carry me through the summer so I can completely ignore America's pastime.

Roooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnndddddddooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Last edited:

Wut? 

that boy got suspended for being a serial-nut-tapper
I know right. Dude Should have like 5 flag twos right now. He was hitting nuts all playoffs. Yall calling Lebron a snitch, but your mans Green did the lowest thing(equal to spitting) to a man which is to hit him below the belt. Only sissys and cowards do stuff like that

following the league since 88-89 and still in shock they really suspended green, pretty much only because the queen (formerly known as the king) said so.
it just looks so bad how they are protecting the guy that actually caused the incident. 
if you love basketball you have to be disgusted about how this went.
and they dont even try to cover it up.
they're just like yeah we're doing wrong on purpose because we're on the queens d*** so much and try to keep the series close.

if there's a basketball god, the warriors have to win tonight, comment on all this **** while being handed the trophy and get green in the building even at the cost of a fine.....

You've been following the league for that long and you're shocked someone got suspended for continuously hitting people in the nuts?

Wut? 

that boy got suspended for being a serial-nut-tapper
in my eyes he's not really a dirty player but i aggree he stepped over the line a few times.

but they should have suspended him for the things he did before and not NOW!

cause you cant let a man throw you down and walk over you after that....you have to stand up to that.

and the contact was so minimal.....

the fact they are suspending him NOW and for THIS and for something against HIM throws even more shade on the league.

Lebron is a snitch because he told SAWCES Draymond called him a *****? 

Curry and Thompson, two stars of the league who grew up in millionaire families, have Klay's daddy and Curry's wife coming out of the woodworks. And they have the audacity to act like LeBron is the baby :rolleyes :lol:

Grew up with silver spoons and they still got 1000x more heart and nut sack than Lebbywinks though. That's why they're respected and Lebron ain't.

Last edited:
in my eyes he's not really a dirty player but i aggree he stepped over the line a few times.
but they should have suspended him for the things he did before and not NOW!
cause you cant let a man throw you down and walk over you after that....you have to stand up to that.
and the contact was so minimal.....
the fact they are suspending him NOW and for THIS and for something against HIM throws even more shade on the league.
They gave Green his chance. He had to have known something like this would happen. It happens to Boogie all the time. Do some sketchy stuff and hope to get a reaction so that he gets ejected. I have no sympathy for Green, he's getting his just desserts.

Lebron knew what he was doing when he stepped over Draymond.... 

Draymond so dumb though he followed the bread crumbs like a stupid cartoon character right into the trap 

Question was the kick on Adams ruled a common foul, technical, or flagrant 1 initially? I know it was upgraded to a flagrant 2.

There was really no reason why the league couldn't have just upgraded the foul from a common to tech 1 thereby allowing Green to play. It wasn't nearly as egregious as either of those Adams shots.

It really does look like they are favoring LeTwitterFingers.

I am interested to see how the warriors game plan tonight. More Steph and Klay pick and pop? I think it definitely bodes well for them on the boards provided Bogut and Festus stay out of foul trouble. For the Cavs, Kevin potentially has a monster game. I think Bron either has a video game James type game or is a complete no show. No in between. It's gonna be a good one in here tonight though

when you rack up that many flagrants/techs already, you have to be smart. yes, play with emotion, but dont be stupid and suckered into this nonsense. what he did was selfish
what i don't like is nba calling it a day after the gm. there is enough refs/review angles to make the call on the court and not have guys lobby after the gm.

Lebron is a snitch because he told SAWCES Draymond called him a *****? 

Curry and Thompson, two stars of the league who grew up in millionaire families, have Klay's daddy and Curry's wife coming out of the woodworks. And they have the audacity to act like LeBron is the baby :rolleyes :lol:

Grew up with silver spoons and they still got 1000x more heart and nut sack than Lebbywinks though. That's why they're respected and Lebron ain't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom