The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's hoping to what will go down tonight:

Boos and epic crowd chants everytime Lebron touches the ball:  YOU'RE STILL A B****!

"You're still a b****!" T-shirts, ala Cool Story Glen...

Big Draymond Face cardboard cutout hand outs would be hilarious and maybe put one by the bench.

Here's hoping to what will go down tonight:

Boos and epic crowd chants everytime Lebron touches the ball:  YOU'RE STILL A B****!

"You're still a b****!" T-shirts, ala Cool Story Glen...

Big Draymond Face cardboard cutout hand outs would be hilarious and maybe put one by the bench.

Right...the nba would love to see that happen. :lol:

Barkley or bird or dr j over lebron
laugh.gif
I ignore most of your posts, but you are saying Lebron over bird and laughing at the notion of the other way around?

Convinced now that you don't know basketball B

In terms of trash taking and events surrounding the game, this is the best finals ever.

Straight peak WWE vs WCW -esque levels right now on twitter.

In terms of trash taking and events surrounding the game, this is the best finals ever.

Straight peak WWE vs WCW -esque levels right now on twitter.

Nah them 80s Celtics-Lakers Finals will forever be the GOATS. Wrestlemania vs Sunday Night Heat.

I love how people conveniently forget the Grizzlies got the best player in that deal, Marc Gasol...

While it definitely was not the most lopsided deal ever, let's not front like ANYONE had a clue Marc Gasol would turn out to be as good as he did. It's all in hindsight now but at that time, Marc Gasol was not the Marc Gasol we know now.

I love how people conveniently forget the Grizzlies got the best player in that deal, Marc Gasol...

While it definitely was not the most lopsided deal ever, let's not front like ANYONE had a clue Marc Gasol would turn out to be as good as he did. It's all in hindsight now but at that time, Marc Gasol was not the Marc Gasol we know now.
Pau told Michael Heisley (the owner at the time) that Marc could be better than him in time.

That's either a lot of faith in the young, fat brother or a big fat lie to get outta Memphis. :lol:

But isn't that the point of trades like that? I'm sure they had some idea given Pau. I don't think it's THAT great of a stretch.

I ignore most of your posts, but you are saying Lebron over bird and laughing at the notion of the other way around?

Convinced now that you don't know basketball B

Keep ignoring my post

I'm not with the extra lebron over the top slander, dude is an all time great

True, i'd give Bird an edge due to his mental toughness though. Son would get a boost off telling you how he's going to make the winning shot, then make it.

But isn't that the point of trades like that? I'm sure they had some idea given Pau. I don't think it's THAT great of a stretch.

Yeah, that's true but everyone is making it seem like at that time, dude is what he is now when that definitely isn't the case. Grizz just happened to end up with something better than I'm sure even they thought they'd get so I don't see how everyone blasting that trade at the time is wrong when dude was not the all star he is now, nor did the majority of people think he'd even be as evident in being damn near picked last in the second round.

Lebron has done plenty of **** boi things...PLENTY, but him getting all this newfound hate for Draymond getting suspended is kinda whack. Let's have Allen Iverson's stepping over Ty Lue as one of the NBA's most highly touted moments but Lebron step over yuck mouth and it's bush league. Let's conveniently cross over the fact that Draymond flopped which is why Lebron stared at his goofy *** before stepping over him, same stare Kyrie gave Draymond earlier in the series when he flopped and kicked Kyrie in the chest. Draymond is a clown that hides behind his amazing teammates. I've been screaming all season that he would be the Warriors downfall. It almost came true with the OKC series but OKC mentally collapsed. Now we're on here in a game 5 that should've been an easy championship clenching game for the dubs but because of idiot boy the dubs and the rest of the world have a fear in the back of their mind that this series won't end tonight and I LOVE IT. If the Cavs win tonight, get ready for the unthinkable to happen. No way can the Cavs beat the dubs at full strength in a 7 game series but their weakness is apparent. It's Draymond. Even when he comes back for game 6 his game will be fragile because he's on thin ice and can't use cheap tactics. Lue would be smart to get a bench player that hasn't been big in the rotation to pick on Green in a possible game 6. Draymond has shown he can't control himself. Get someone like Mozgov to pick a fight with him, get them both suspended :evil: and watch as the whole world gets mind ****** by the Cavs winning the title. I went from hating Lebron, to wanting him to win because Draymond is that much more of a ****boy. Tonight's narrative IF the Cavs don't win will be "they didn't have Draymond" imagine the hostility toward Draymond if there's a game 7 and he can't play :lol:

...but we'll see. Another legacy game for Lebron tonight.

And

Bird > Lebron

I am not going to get caught up in the Bird-Lebron comparisons and will hold my opinion.....

But I wholeheartedly disagree with any post claiming either one is "easily better" than the other. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom