The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm back from my work trip, I'm pretty positive I've missed 9,000 posts in this thread.

Realistically Lebby and company shouldn't have even competed in the finals. There was no point and a foregone conclusion they were designed to lose this series

Come on guys, don't hold this against Lebby

In fact silver should have just ended he season after they won 73. Since no team should have been favored over the warriors. Why even play the games at that point?

:rolleyes Way to stretch everything I said :lol: nowhere did I say not to hold it against LeBron. All I said was that the Warriors are just the better team (backed up by their record) and there is no real excuse for the Cavs losing.

Rondo's reaction
laugh.gif

:rolleyes Way to stretch everything I said :lol: nowhere did I say not to hold it against LeBron. All I said was that the Warriors are just the better team (backed up by their record) and there is no real excuse for the Cavs losing.
Which is why the season should have been concluded after the Warriors won 73. They are clearly better than any other team, no point in playing the playoffs. Useless exercise

There shouldn't be any excuse. The Warriors are just an amazing team. Slander a regular season all you want, but a 73-9 record is nothing to scoff at. Realistically, what teams did you have winning a series against them? Stretching to 7 games, sure. But actually winning? Nah :lol: .
Realistically Lebby and company shouldn't have even competed in the finals. There was no point and a foregone conclusion they were designed to lose this series

Come on guys, don't hold this against Lebby

In fact silver should have just ended he season after they won 73. Since no team should have been favored over the warriors. Why even play the games at that point?

This guy has had it.

what are the odds

both have been on struggle street this whole series
i dont understand how yall keep forgetting this is EXACTLY wht happened last year. klay didnt show up in the finals at all. steph didnt show up in the first 3 minutes except he hit 2 quick 3s with like 5 minutes left in the 4th quarter of game 3. this is literally to the T what happened last year. steph snapped from those 2 3pters on for the rest of the series. so.... if history is to repeat itself...

Curry wearing some ankle pants, good for him. My girl got about ten pairs of those in her closet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom