The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bron pulling off the victory so his town can see another championship trophy handed out. :smokin

Last edited:

Can't wait for Knicks to sweep next season.

smokin.gif
what we sweeping?
frown.gif

The Warriors need Draymond to show up with his ability to protect the rim and penetrate the other hole or else they can kiss this series goodbye
They just need to make their damn 3 pointers
Curry and HB had like 2738829272 open looks in the 4th qtr and bricked them all smfh

Boguts injury is key

Yup. Only big guy that can hang down low. Mcadoo speights ezeli barnes varejao cannot hang. Barnes is lost. Barnes is confused. Barnes has no confidence. Barnes doesn't deserve that big contract he wants. Combined without bogut out and warriors easily laying an egg to set the tempo on Thursday, this series can easily end with Cleveland winning it all at oracle.

The Warriors need Draymond to show up with his ability to protect the rim and penetrate the other hole or else they can kiss this series goodbye
Curry and HB had like 2738829272 open looks in the 4th qtr and bricked them all smfh
my double aunt andre tho

Curry and HB lost this game just as much as Bron and Kyrie won it, which is saying something.

LeBron trying to go down fighting. Makes things look better, was hitting shots like he was back in Miami.

I wonder if Steph is struggling or coasting because his team can pick up the slack. Either way its not really a good look but no one will remember the small details when the larger picture starts to form.

my double aunt andre tho
Curry and HB lost this game just as much as Bron and Kyrie won it, which is saying something.
Kyrie balled out in the 4th
LeBron disappeared for the most part in that qtr though
Well Kyrie didn't need him anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom