The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn son Vince carter either lightweight faded or lit

Anyone else see him talking to svp?

Last edited:
I said it before Kyrie played possessed, and so did Bron. I'm an equal opportunity slanderer, it got ugly when them shots stopped dropping for GSW, and Klay was hot, but he didn't really get the ball second half. Steph played small, like he didn't have to close the door in the Cavs. Steph's game is *** when his shot is done, AI at least got to the rim. And finished.

Kerr needs to find ways to get Steph the ball EARLY and often and I'm talking more than the off-the-ball movement for threes. Even though Steph is the greatest shooter of all time, just like any scorer, he needs the ball in his hands to get warmed up. I want to see Steph rely more on his mid-range shot to help get him going. The Cavs are playing physical with him and forcing him to pick up his dribble.
Curry doesn't know how to handle the stress B
he got carpel tunnel with his video game antics right when it mattered

Imagine how saying "Lue needs to get Lebron the ball early" would go over.

Real talk though, I'm just happy that the NBA sesason didn't end tonight. We have at least one more night of NBA left this summer... Then we will be in TV sports purgatory for a few months.

Copa America
Euro 2016
Olympics
Baseball

plenty of great events until football starts in September

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I love Curry but damn I'm not impressed by his Finals performances.

It's frustrating seriously. He's so lethargic

curry mia again. what was he like 8-23 or something like that. klay the only one that showed up. 

Klay the captain now seriously

unanimous mvp not even being considered for finals mvp 

Exactly. Curry my boy,he's not getting enough heat.

How many wide open 3's did Harrison Barnes miss?

Boy been inconsistent his whole life

Barnes is a overhyped role player. He didn't dominate at UNC but analyst still hyped him to be a good player.

If Steph isn't hitting 3s he should go to the hole.

Real talk though, I'm just happy that the NBA sesason didn't end tonight. We have at least one more night of NBA left this summer... Then we will be in TV sports purgatory for a few months.
no Euro 2016?
I'm in on euro 2016, but most of the games are during the day. If I watch them later, I dont get the same excitement of watching a game that has already taken place. I love watching the copa as well... just not as fun as playoff basketball.

Copa America
Euro 2016
Olympics
Baseball

plenty of great events until football starts in September
+1 Euro's and Copa have both been great so far and I ca't wait for the Olympics. Baseball...the Braves hurt my heart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom