The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This dude @lamekilla a straight groupie [emoji]128514[/emoji]. Ole whoever winning *** ***** man damn. U used to be a cool dude on here but your flip flopping antics are old. When he drop 18 next game u gonna be trynna slander again.

We are all witness!!
What happened to you man
mean.gif

First the Future Hendrix heel turn. Now you're a Bron Stan. Smh
He stay switching from LeBron stan to hater.

Ole flip-flopping indecisive looking boy.
laugh.gif

Last edited:

The Warriors need Draymond to show up with his ability to protect the rim and penetrate the other hole or else they can kiss this series goodbye
They just need to make their damn 3 pointers

Curry and HB had like 2738829272 open looks in the 4th qtr and bricked them all smfh

my double aunt andre tho
Curry and HB lost this game just as much as Bron and Kyrie won it, which is saying something.
Kyrie balled out in the 4th
LeBron disappeared for the most part in that qtr though
Well Kyrie didn't need him anyway
Kyrie > Curry in the playoffs

idec idec

Curry been *** the entire playoffs, I think there's been 5 or 6 starting PGs play better than him this year

I think Lebron finally watched his 07 playoff games and remembered he can score. Glad to see this fighting version of LeBron, I hope we keep seeing in the next 2(?) games.

Curry ain't got the juice either. I need shay to come get it done for me so I can watch them lose again and wait for the draft to watch my lakers flourish with their pick.

Kerr needs to find ways to get Steph the ball EARLY and often and I'm talking more than the off-the-ball movement for threes. Even though Steph is the greatest shooter of all time, just like any scorer, he needs the ball in his hands to get warmed up. I want to see Steph rely more on his mid-range shot to help get him going. The Cavs are playing physical with him and forcing him to pick up his dribble.

Kerr needs to find ways to get Steph the ball EARLY and often and I'm talking more than the off-the-ball movement for threes. Even though Steph is the greatest shooter of all time, just like any scorer, he needs the ball in his hands to get warmed up. I want to see Steph rely more on his mid-range shot to help get him going. The Cavs are playing physical with him and forcing him to pick up his dribble.
Curry doesn't know how to handle the stress B

he got carpel tunnel with his video game antics right when it mattered

Last edited:

The Warriors need Draymond to show up with his ability to protect the rim and penetrate the other hole or else they can kiss this series goodbye

Curry and HB had like 2738829272 open looks in the 4th qtr and bricked them all smfh

my double aunt andre tho

Curry and HB lost this game just as much as Bron and Kyrie won it, which is saying something.

Kyrie > Curry in the playoffs
idec idec
Curry been *** the entire playoffs, I think there's been 5 or 6 starting PGs play better than him this year
Curry shows up in only 2 games every series
He showed up Game 4, so we either got Game 6 or 7 for him to reappear

my double aunt andre tho

Man who cares. Bron was feeding the hot hand. Why do anything different.

Curry doesn't know how to handle it B

Yes... Please Kerr, get the ball in Curry's hands more often so he can turn it over more often :pimp:

Kyrie come to Miami. Warm weather. The best clubs. All the Latinas you can eat. And a guaranteed ring. Join us, friend

Real talk though, I'm just happy that the NBA sesason didn't end tonight. We have at least one more night of NBA left this summer... Then we will be in TV sports purgatory for a few months.

So many emotions going on right now... which is the best scenario?

Do I want to see the warriors come back and win, so that those fans that left early feel terrible?

Do I want to see cleveland win the finals to see verajao switch teams only to lose to the very team he was cut from?

Do I want to see cleveland fans take yet another loss?

Do I want to see Lebbywinks see his "homecoming" plan foiled, and then potentially leave cleveland yet again?

Do I want to see the warriors lose the finals to a team that has 4 former knicks and richard jeffereson (who the warriors basically had to pay utah to take from their roster in a trade 3 years ago)?

I cant figure out which would be best.

PS. It took me 2 minutes of game time to write this, so the first one is probably off the list.
A+

let the hate flow through your veins like it does through mine.

as for curry, he is good but if his shot isn't falling he has nothing to offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom