The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You could definitely give Frye some of Love's minutes. I wouldn't let Love touch the court on Thursday.

LeBron needs to get more aggressive and they'll win game 6. Drive more, create contact and force more shots. LeBron has had a pretty good overall series except for game 4 but he hasn't been as aggressive as I expected.

Frye is just as useless as Love in this series.

It's crazy to say it in 2016 but I'm playing Richard Jefferson close to 30 mins.

Last edited:
Exactly, he thinks it's from a lack of shooting attempts without realizing that great defense allows less good shots and Bron mostly takes effecient shots.

so you really think in transition when bron has had smaller defenders on him and he passes that has nothing to do with amount of shots? Ive seen him do that at least 4 times now and I only watched 4 games. With Draymond on the court he is averaging 21 shots and 25 points per game. Again with 9 more shots and shooting around 50% he can easily drop around 10-11 points per game. Ive watched lebron have open shots and dish off and pass this series with spacing. He wasnt confident in a lot of shots. Open shots. Then he took contested ones.

Last edited:
Is it me or do you guys feel like when mark jackson commentates he wants the warriors to lose? maybe im tripping lol

Is it me or do you guys feel like when mark jackson commentates he wants the warriors to lose? maybe im tripping lol

in the past, def. now, i can't tell anymore but it doesn't seem like it so he's doing a good job at hiding it lol

If Cavs win game 6, they're going to win game 7.

GS needs to close the series out before going back to Oracle. All the pressure will be on GS to close out. Cleveland has nothing to lose. They were down 1-3 and made it to a game 7.

GSW been winning under pressure this whole year.

They're still a much better team than the Cavs. Cavs needed a historical performance from their two best players to win while GSW was missing their most impactful player on both ends.

It took an 80 point effort from Leboo-boo & Myrie along with additional help from the NBA suspending Draymond for the Cavs to get a win last night.

I'll take my chances with GS closing it out on Thursday.

Last edited:
It took an 80 point effort from Leboo-boo & Myrie along with additional help from the NBA suspending Draymond for the Cavs to get a win last night.

You bout to put some money down?

I put 100$ on em last Friday. Close to putting more down Thursday, but undecided ATM

I'm with you. They end it Thursday

Last edited:

Although I definitely agree here, Cavs did boat race them Game 3 in Cleveland. So it's not out of the norm for them to get Game 6 in Cleveland and Kyrie going off has given him all the confidence in the world. He looks like he wants it more than anyone on the court, both sides. So let's see if he can stay in video game mode for two more games.

The cavs almost won game 4 before fatigue set in in the fourth. They won game 3 with relative ease.

If they lose game 6 imo it'll he because of fatigue and not being able to match gsw at the 3pt line, not because bron and kyrie cant duplicate last night's performance.

They were up at the half in game 4 w/bron not scoring much at all. They were right there after 3 w/bron and kyrie not being historic.

I think gsw ultimately wins game 6, but the cavs dont need bron and kyrie to go crazy for them to win. Each game is different with their own identity.

Last edited:

Mark's been doing that the past 2 years. :lol:

One thing he loves to do is go out of his way to praise Livingston as much as possible, because he's the one rotation guy GSW didn't have when Mark was there. He wants it to seem like the addition of Livingston is the reason GSW became a juggernaut, and not that they scrapped Mark's stale-*** offense. :lol:

Last edited:
The Land is getting a ring

:rofl: I'll believe it when I see it.

Mark Jackson is a jealous chump. Can't stand that listening to that fool

GSW been winning under pressure this whole year.

They're still a much better team than the Cavs. Cavs needed a historical performance from their two best players to win while GSW was missing their most impactful player on both ends.

Exactly! The Cavs had HISTORIC performances from two of their best players. They're pretty much going to need them to do this the rest of the series and with our BEST defender coming back, I don't see that happening. Props to them for doing what they did last night but I don't see it happening again.

Another thing of note,

As the series goes on, the kyrie problem for gsw is a huge issue. (The bogut absence and draymond playing more center may help in this regard.)

Over 33 a game over his last 3 on like 55%. He's doing whatever he wants out there and making things happen for gsw and it doesnt look like gsw has an answer for him when he plays PnR)

Im bias because kyrie is one of my favorite players in the league and all time, but to me the warriors not being able to corrall him offensively is an issue for game 6.

I think GSW can win game 6. Really don't want to see it go 7. If it does go 7, still rolling with GSW

They're certainly playing with house money. That's not to say the Cavs didn't out play GS last night, because they sure as hell did.

Game 7 on Sunday + GoT Bastard Bowl tho... *Antonio Banderas gif*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom