The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Green is gonna come out feeling himself and do too much. When he plays his role, they're great. When he tries to be the savior, he does too much and messes up th flow.".

I think if Cavs win 6, they're winning 7.

Gotta keep Love off the court. RJ has earned all of his minutes. It's painfully obvious but Lue just won't do it for whatever reason.

I think Bogut being out is huge and being overlooked.

Last edited:
if i were on the warriors, i would be dropping the bword to bronbron all day for g6 for lulz.
You can't really do that though after just getting sonned by him the game before. Only 1 who could get away with that without looking like a complete idiot would be draymond

This is even more impressive after last night 

Going to be hard for lebron and kyrie to duplicate that performance I think it funny that dudes are like "WHy didn't they do this before , they were just being lazy etc etc." As if it's so easy to drop 40 while shooting 60 percent or something ridiculous like that. Dudes balled out in a elimination game . What is there to hate on .

I've never been so disappointed in curry [emoji]128544[/emoji]. Gs was so cold . Dray is an idiot. They better finish it off in game six and I think they will. Dray was missed yesterday on both sides of the ball. Yeah dray was there when cle beat them them by 30. He was almost there in the first two games when gs smashed on cle. If gs don't kill it Thursday . They going to pull that okc and lebron going to win [emoji]128545[/emoji]. I can't f with that . I will never forgive gs and hate them forever for allowing that to happen

Going to be hard for lebron and kyrie to duplicate that performance I think it funny that dudes are like "WHy didn't they do this before , they were just being lazy etc etc." As if it's so easy to drop 40 while shooting 60 percent or something ridiculous like that. Dudes balled out in a elimination game . What is there to hate on .

I've never been so disappointed in curry [emoji]128544[/emoji]. Gs was so cold . Dray is an idiot. They better finish it off in game six and I think they will. Dray was missed yesterday on both sides of the ball. Yeah dray was there when cle beat them them by 30. He was almost there in the first two games when gs smashed on cle. If gs don't kill it Thursday . They going to pull that okc and lebron going to win [emoji]128545[/emoji]. I can't f with that . I will never forgive gs and hate them forever for allowing that to happen
I'll be feeling the feelings too if GS lets that happen. I think they come through Thursday and get it done, but we just have to wait and see

Thread will be lit if this series goes to 7. I hav a feeling CLE will get washed at home.

LeBron can hit another level from time to time. Like every other great player. He can have some nights where it's not totally there, like every other great player.

Don't have to psychoanalyze it. More of all of the all time greats have more non-impactful games than him, but we make it mental with him for whatever reason. Maybe because it looks easier when he gets rolling, I don't know. Like, he's tried to force the issue at times this series and it hasn't worked.

Shots dropped and he had a better time finding space and angles without Draymond. And if anything, in context of personnel and scheme you would hope that makes people realize that all the parts matter.

Think CLE can win a G6 at home, wouldn't give them a great chance in a G7 but you get to that point and all bets are off.

RJ has earned all of his minutes.

Not last night, he didn't. But I'd agree overall, and if you're going to keep a big on the floor, why not Frye? Frye has a quicker release to go along with better accuracy - same liability on defense and Love has done nothing on the glass to get any of the value needed out of him.

Easily do it again with the best defender on the team back?

Losing Bogut still hurts, but na.

last night bron took 30 shots the most this series and made 41 points

game 1 he took 21 and scored 23.
game 2 he took 17 and scored 19.
game 3 he took 26 and scored 32.
game 4 he took 21 and scored 25.

If he takes more shots he can definitely drop 38-40 again.

LeBron doesn't take those mid-range jumpers w/ Draymond guarding him because Draymond doesn't give him the space that Speights was giving him.

LeBron doesn't take those mid-range jumpers w/ Draymond guarding him because Draymond doesn't give him the space that Speights was giving him.

Exactly, he thinks it's from a lack of shooting attempts without realizing that great defense allows less good shots and Bron mostly takes effecient shots.

There was a point in the second half where Love just gave up. His body language was just terrible last night like he already booked his vacation tickets and he was ready to leave. Dude has to play better on Thursday for them to have a chance since Kyrie and Bron most likely arent gonna score 40+ again.

I saw Love make two good contests, and dive for a loose ball and nothing else. I think even Lou Amundsun can do that

You could definitely give Frye some of Love's minutes. I wouldn't let Love touch the court on Thursday.

LeBron needs to get more aggressive and they'll win game 6. Drive more, create contact and force more shots. LeBron has had a pretty good overall series except for game 4 but he hasn't been as aggressive as I expected.

This year and last year iggy was always the best at guarding bron. Anyone who watched the games can see that.

What happened last night happened because the jump shot was falling. If the jump shot falls green won't make a different at all on the defensive end

Last edited:
man i didnt even see frye yesterday . what happened to him i thought he was the best 3pt shooter in the postseason. now hes not getting any pt.

yes its no coincidence lebron had his best game without draymond there. 

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom