The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love how everyone is acting like Draymond is the savior now. When he gets embarrased tonight the the narrative goes to "no way the Warriors lose game 7 at home, they worked too hard. 73 wins, blah blah"

We are all witness...
I honestly can't tell if you are a Cavs fan anymore.  You have flipped back and forth so many times.

2 teams have clinched an NBA title on June 16: the 72-10 Bulls in 1996 and the Warriors last season
nerd.gif

I honestly can't tell if you are a Cavs fan anymore.  You have flipped back and forth so many times.

Im not a fan of Draymond Green and his 2nd tier level of play. Combine that with people turning Lebron James into the underdog and you have the biggest slice of humble pie you've ever seen. I wants no parts of that pie.

cavs lose tonight, their fans gonna be listening to that new drake x Cleveland collab, Views from 6 feet Deep

Warriors better take that first big punch and stay in the game.

If it is close, they got it. Cleveland will feel the 4th quarter pressure and revert back to old ways and hit the panic button.

But Dubz got to keep this thang close.

I love how everyone is acting like Draymond is the savior now. When he gets embarrased tonight the the narrative goes to "no way the Warriors lose game 7 at home, they worked too hard. 73 wins, blah blah"

We are all witness...

Love the confidence in this post but sorry bruh, this'll just be another added segment on that 30 for 30 "Believeland" documentary that they'd have to update.

We Believe Part II...Let's GET IT!

Dudes spreading it for a bunch of ikea tables. I've heard it all.
for 100 racks. Bruh, its 2016, that's not really a lot of money. Even here in Oklahoma you're not getting a new construction home for that. You could get a trailer though or an old home that maybe has outdated fixtures and appliances and needs some work. Then you can make it clap again for the renovation money or directly to the contractor . I'd hope we all value our dignity a little more than that though.

Just hit me up dawg, I'll loan you some money, no dingalings attached. Slide in my DMs bro

:rofl:

They wildin in here.

Lol Glad its game day.

If the Cavs win tonight. We got to go 2 more days without a game. Oh MAN this thread will be in shambles. :rofl:

They wildin in here.

Lol Glad its game day.

If the Cavs win tonight. We got to go 2 more days without a game. Oh MAN this thread will be in shambles. :rofl:

it already is, my g.

i much rather resort to cookie and pop tarts talk then what transpired yesterday eve

I hadn't been in here a few days, came back and saw it got real weird in here

That said, I remember when I was young myself I would 'start arguments' with statements like that for a reaction (shrugs). Kinda forgot that I did that until I read this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom