The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm 30....and I don't think Silverbackhoney is in his teens like he says he is :lol:

If he is, that ***** don't go to school. He's always here

Last edited:
This thread really quiet on game night.

The cheeks talk legit scared everyone away
roll.gif
roll.gif
My plan worked
I hadn't been in here a few days, came back and saw it got real weird in here

That said, I remember when I was young myself I would 'start arguments' with statements like that for a reaction (shrugs). Kinda forgot that I did that until I read this thread
Don't reveal my master plan

They wildin in here.

Lol Glad its game day.

If the Cavs win tonight. We got to go 2 more days without a game. Oh MAN this thread will be in shambles.
roll.gif
it already is, my g.

i much rather resort to cookie and pop tarts talk then what transpired yesterday eve
you know how much cookies and pop tarts you can get with $100,000?

48,077 boxes of poptarts not including tax.

:rofl: at deleting my post but letting countless things about Lebron that were way worse go past the sensor

I just got back into this thread. Please utilize the report button and Ska, myself or someone else can monitor. I'm not going to go back through 40 pages looking when there were other mods active

23:00 Mark. They discuss the, "Is it the best player's fault when his team doesn't win a ring."

Shut up all that foolishness you spew about star players

https://art19.com/shows/vertical-jj-redick/episodes/2e1bf927-111a-4680-98b2-4a9c9c2e293d

Tracy McGrady and Jared Dudley join The Vertical Podcast Seven-time NBA All-Star Tracy McGrady joins JJ Redick on the Vertical Podcast for a candid visit on the state of the NBA. McGrady discusses his belief that the league has been watered down talent-wise since his prime years in the NBA, and how the style of play has evolved. Washington Wizards forward Jared Dudley returns to the podcast and discusses, among other topics, how players spend their offseason and what it’s like to watch the playoffs once you’ve been eliminated. 

@sea manup  

:rofl: at deleting my post but letting countless things about Lebron that were way worse go past the sensor

I just got back into this thread. Please utilize the report button and Ska, myself or someone else can monitor. I'm not going to go back through 40 pages looking when there were other mods active
I'll just utilize the meth button

Warriors better take that first big punch and stay in the game.

If it is close, they got it. Cleveland will feel the 4th quarter pressure and revert back to old ways and hit the panic button.

But Dubz got to keep this thang close.
Dubs just have to come out to the game and immediately punch the Cavs in the mouth with a big lead.
Cavs will get demoralized by halftime and will lose big by the end of tonight,

Last edited:
Dubs just have to come out to the game and immediately punch the Cavs in the mouth with a big lead.
Cavs will get demoralized by halftime and will lose big by the end of tonight,

I can only hope so.

I need this Dubz W tonight .

Last edited:
If the Cavs want this to go 7, they need another Kyrie 35+ 50% shooting game.

He can do it even with Draymond back. He might even need to be better than he was last game because Bron will not be as effective.

Cavs are the biggest Frontrunners in the League.

When they are up, They are the most confidant team ever.

When they go down a large margin, they panic and try to do too much without trusting one another.

Warriors just need a lead. Watch the Cavs crumble.

Cavs are the biggest Frontrunners in the League.

When they are up, They are the most confidant team ever.

When they go down a large margin, they panic and try to do too much without trusting one another.

Warriors just need a lead. Watch the Cavs crumble.

To be fair, steph and bron are equal when it comes to front running

Iggy is about to get destroyed tomorrow.
I guarantee you Draymond is in foul trouble before the 1st quarter is half over
you don't even believe that, that's why you felt the need to put it out there

iggy gonna get destroyed yet in game 4 he limited lbj to what, 2 shots in the fourth quarter?

Iggy is about to get destroyed tomorrow.
I guarantee you Draymond is in foul trouble before the 1st quarter is half over
you don't even believe that, that's why you felt the need to put it out there

iggy gonna get destroyed yet in game 4 he limited lbj to what, 2 shots in the fourth quarter?
Post really wasn't anything more than a subject change while dudes were plugging butts with imaginary dongs

If I was offered $100,000 right now I'd spread da cheeks for any celeb
I just bought a $6 ikea end table. Thats 16,666 end tables. You know what I can do with that?

Brokebackhoney*
Amel too, don't let him off he was out there selling his booty too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom