The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
wait til love ends up on the dubs next year. Kerr will unleash him. Cats will be calling him New Bird.
I feel like this would be a really good fit
ClG3l5lUsAEctTV.jpg:large

Draymond lookin like Beetlejuice
laugh.gif
Needs to fire his stylist

Cleveland fans are dumb for that Love slander. What you expect out of a guy who spent most of his career in the post then got to Cleveland and got out in the corner.

Cleveland fans are dumb for that Love slander. What you expect out of a guy who spent most of his career in the post then got to Cleveland and got out in the corner.
Yep.  They are beyond stupid for that.  Love was a dominant player in the actual NBA and lead a crap team to a .500 record with 14+ win shares.  Then he goes over to the minor leagues and all of a sudden he sucks?  Yeah I dont buy that for one second.  Clearly there are other forces at work here (Lesomething.  It will come to me.).

Last edited:
I see why he gets hate for this but it's not like he was lying. It's one thing to criticize and scrutinize but the pure hate and wishing bad things for the dude is wild
i know hoping for  him and rooting for him to lose basketball games is so awful. we should get together and cry about it. 
happy.gif

Last edited:
Nothing bron said was wrong, y'all can act like its about basketball but he was getting it from all angles back then. People was questioning his personal life, talking about him being mentally weak cause he didn't have a father figure. Skip Bayles took it too far several times

Last edited:
I hate LeBron the basketball player not the man off the court.

LeBron > MJ when it comes to actually speaking about Black issues.

Nothing bron said was wrong, y'all can act like its about basketball but he was getting it from all angles back then. People was questioning his personal life, talking about him being mentally weak cause he didn't have a father figure. Skip Bayles took it too far several times

This

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom