The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It must be worse for the football fans too. I can't imagine having to watch an east coast game at 10 AM :x

West Coast is undeniably better for football.  I dont even understand how anyone could argue otherwise.  Games starting at 10AM, 1PM and then the night game at 5:30PM.  Its football all day long.  What can possibly be bad about that?  

It really is perfect :smokin

It must be worse for the football fans too. I can't imagine having to watch an east coast game at 10 AM :x

West Coast is undeniably better for football.  I dont even understand how anyone could argue otherwise.  Games starting at 10AM, 1PM and then the night game at 5:30PM.  Its football all day long.  What can possibly be bad about that?  

Games starting at 1,4 and 830 >>>

Gotta sleep in on Sundays :lol:

Last edited:
In loves own city

They probably don't even blame Lebby for the fact that love is a cav to begin with

bro to bron stan and apologists, He can do no wrong. There were a handful of dudes, young dudes (since thats all his fans are) that said he was right in trading wiggins. They were like 'Bruh, Bron knows what he's doing, he's an NBA player, I think he knows a little bit more than you about the situation. Like Hoops is rocket science lmao. They don't even basketball at all though.

Last edited:
Lindsay 
pimp.gif

wait til love ends up on the dubs next year. Kerr will unleash him. Cats will be calling him New Bird.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom