The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing's wrong with what lebby said. He showed his true colors I'm proud of him
yeah . i wouldve liked it more if he kept his real smug better then you persona then the fake humility act we get now but dude doesnt want to be hated, dude couldnt take the heat , he cant keep it real. he has to put on an act. 

Lebron is the Donald Trump of the NBA

Bunch of bankrupt businesses, arrogant, and same hair styles

NJ's finest KAT live at the game 
smokin.gif

I hate LeBron the basketball player not the man off the court.

LeBron > MJ when it comes to actually speaking about Black issues.
Not everyone can do that.

I have no issues with players who stay away from public politics.

Not everyone can do that.

I have no issues with players who stay away from public politics.
yup. same here. i watch these players for what they do on they on the court or playing field. all that extra stuff is irrelevant. these dudes arent my role models 

Last edited:
Between punching teammates, cutting up other people's shoes and betting for a chick's virginity it's not hard to be a better person than Mike. He's an ******* :lol:

Jordan was so unstoppable on court that everyone just let all that slide. Me included. Like others said its about what you do on the court/field etc

*unless your names Floyd mayweather

Last edited:
I don't care about what people do off the court honestly. I know CP3 and LeBron are good people but it won't stop me from hating them while they're playing basketball.

I mean if dudes are out stabbing and raping people off the court that's a different story

Last edited:
Hold up MJ was out here cutting up people shoes?!? I know dude was scum but I ain't never heard that one lol

I'm interested to see how much of an impact the Bogut injury will be.

Lebby and Myrie better eat in the paint. TT too.

You guys are acting like Bogut plays a lot of minutes and contributes greatly. He's probably the 6th or 7th most important warrior.

I'm serious when I say Boguts ability to get away with illegal screens will have an impact. Legal screens as well. They lost a rim protector, but it could also mean less open shots for Curry and Klay.

damn it, you act like this aint done by every team in the league. in professional sports, there are things that always go un-called: traveling and "illegal screens" in basketball and offensive holding and pass interference in football. every team does it and gets away with it.

stop actin brand new to basketball. swear, you cats will do anything to take away from the fact that the warriors are dominant team. lemme guess, the 72-win bulls team were never guilty of what you deem "dirty" basketball...*****.

oh lawd ros in that tight blue dress on csn bay area. a good five minutes behind the broadcasters sticking that booty out she know what she doing

You stared hating him when he spoke against people who used him and his life as a punching bag?
What I said about this quote last year: 

That statement was very rude and arrogant. At the end of the day, He has problems like everybody else and to talk down to regular people like you or me was very arrogant. He could easily not have any b-ball talents and working at a dead end job in Akron living pay check to pay check. Just humble yourself because you can easily have something taken away from you. He really didn't need to say that. It just shows that it got under his skin.
you were late to the party huh? we were going in on this dude for a good year or two at this point. Some like my dude Lakersfan was blasting son since he was 8
I never liked him because of the hype around him and he played in the same division as my squad. I started to hate him after the Check My Stats fiasco. My hate went to another level after that quote.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom