The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Society is most definitely more PC now man :lol:. Has it's advantages and disadvantages but you can't tell me you can get away with saying some of the things that were commonplace back in those days now :lol:

Last edited:
Society is most definitely more PC now man
laugh.gif
. Has it's advantages and disadvantages but you can't tell me you can get away with saying some of the things that were commonplace back in those days now
laugh.gif
you cant even spank your kids anymore. 

Society is most definitely more PC now man :lol:. Has it's advantages and disadvantages but you can't tell me you can get away with saying some of the things that were commonplace back in those days now :lol:

In the 90's players used gay slurs all the time. They would probably lose all endorsements for doing that now

man be quiet, you don't even know what you are saying. We are more PC now bro? You do know people was still being lynch back then right?

Good Lord patience to deal with these cats.
LOL you dont know anything. You think a character like this would be allowed on tv now?
latest

Jesus Christ you know what I meant. America does not want another Muhammad Ali.
no I don't ... I didn't even know America wanted Ali to start with. .. What are you saying.

If a person wants to stand for something they will regardless of consequences. That's what we had out founding fathers and great people throughout history to include X MLK ALI etc ... This dudes now a day are all talk ... LBJ has one of the highest platform to be a real activist but let me let you in on a little secret. You know why he don't? He's scare to go back to the problems he clown many ... He scared endorsements pulling way, his branding, his net worth ... Spare me the BS kid. You aren't ready to talk about real issues ... Lets stick to BB.

In the 90's players used gay slurs all the time. They would probably lose all endorsements for doing that now

Kobe got fined 100k for getting caught using one on cam a few years back :lol:

Last edited:
Got it. So sport reporters and everyone can talk about his personal life all day, call him mentally weak because he's fatherless. Constantly degrade him about stuff that has nothing to do with basketball, and he shouldn't respond. Before he said what he said he stated "for all the people who are rooting for me to fail"
Bruh who was attacking his personal life??? They were properly criticizing him for his no show in the NBA Finals. To go on an attack on people that dislike him or want him to lose and basically say that your life sucks my life is awesome, is extremely arrogant and disingenuous. That quote really showed major flaws in his character.

wyd? We talking about taking stand for real issues. Lmao. Ya dudes are straight clown ... And sausagewater , we had David Chapel doing worst etc is you saying? Straight clowns I tell you.

Unfortunately, America isn't ready for another Muhammad Ali. Lebron James would be chastised for even taking a stand for black issues or any issue at all.

We have turned our athletes into robots so don't expect them to talk about pressing issues or give their stance on pressing issues.

True but it isn't like Lebron has shown an ounce of wanting or being like Ali off the court regardless

Last edited:
There is no guarantee that wiggins would fit better than love would.

He can't shoot and has been dissapointing defensive in minnesota for the most part.
That's not my point. My point is the fans can cry and whine about love all they want, it was Lebby who brought him there

Bruh who was attacking his personal life??? They were properly criticizing him for his no show in the NBA Finals. To go on an attack on people that dislike him or want him to lose and basically say that your life sucks my life is awesome, is extremely arrogant and disingenuous. That quote really showed major flaws in his character.
the people we are debatin with ... Straight clown... Talking about is harder to stand up for something today cause is more PC than when Ali was alive and in his prime. You believe the **** you're reading? Yeah they did say that ... LMAO and Pathetic at the same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom