The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Society is most definitely more PC now man :lol:. Has it's advantages and disadvantages but you can't tell me you can get away with saying some of the things that were commonplace back in those days now :lol:

Well it's weird because in some mediums and forums it's way more open and stuff flies that wouldn't have. But then in other ways it is way more PC. Gray area has shrunk for sure

Society is most definitely more PC now man :lol: . Has it's advantages and disadvantages but you can't tell me you can get away with saying some of the things that were commonplace back in those days now :lol:
you cant even spank your kids anymore. 

I'll let you spank me for a thousand bucks

man it's gameday Amel we don't have to be gays no more

OK I'll tone it down. But I swear to God if Cavs win yall going to see the colors of the rainbow up in here

Mad racist man
No it's not
laugh.gif

Cavs marching out to their own funeral [emoji]129300[/emoji]
Read your post then looked at your avy and then I lost it. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

I think if the Cavs win tonight, then they win game 7 on the road. GS gonna mentally collapse at home and succumb to the pressure.

Last edited:
does nbatv show the gm as well without the commercials? where can i get the feed with player intros and all that?
or is that for replay only

bron finna have dray suspended for rapping and throwing signs :nerd:

Last edited:
The Warriors need Bogut.
Dray won't be singing in a couple hours, he'll be chewing his nails on the bench.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom