The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yall hyped for tonight's contest? Or naw, yall gonna pass?
nerd.gif
You really gone ask this question in the Official NBA Finals Thread
laugh.gif

Unfortunately, America isn't ready for another Muhammad Ali. Lebron James would be chastised for even taking a stand for black issues or any issue at all.

We have turned our athletes into robots so don't expect them to talk about pressing issues or give their stance on pressing issues.
People want athletes to be more personal until they say something they don't agree with then all hell breaks lose.

shut up my dude ... Those reporter's ain't said none of that ... Fail as in lose. You will always have rival fans ... Your point? Forgot I'm debating with the dude that Thought it was appropriate for a bunch of ******* bikers to terrorized NYC streets and was screaming when they got ran over. Yeah forgot ... Your point of view is invalid.

:lol: at acting like they wasn't taking shots at Brons personal life. You got it man, you can't help but not get personal lol

If MJ cuts up all my shoes, I don't care who he is, he's dead to me.

Dude he did that too probably talks to him everyday

Nah I don't play that

How would he thrive in the 2nd unit without lebron?

He has a hard time creating and playing p&r. He hasnt shown to be much of anything other than an empty 20ppg guy that doesnt create for anyone and cant shoot or dribble. I suppose he could find his niche with the cavs though via slashing and some other things but he really cant shoot and loves midrange jumpers.

Would the cavs really benefit with him instead of love?

Even love being as washed as he is now, had a solid playoff run for the cavs up to the finals and you have to guard him all the way out to the 3. If he doesnt score a single point he still commands that bit of attention from the defense. That helps the cavs
LOL ignore him bro. Who makes the 1st pick a bench player? Like be real man

How would he thrive in the 2nd unit without lebron?

He has a hard time creating and playing p&r. He hasnt shown to be much of anything other than an empty 20ppg guy that doesnt create for anyone and cant shoot or dribble. I suppose he could find his niche with the cavs though via slashing and some other things but he really cant shoot and loves midrange jumpers.

Would the cavs really benefit with him instead of love?

Even love being as washed as he is now, had a solid playoff run for the cavs up to the finals and you have to guard him all the way out to the 3. If he doesnt score a single point he still commands that bit of attention from the defense. That helps the cavs
cavs were without love the whole playoffs last year and they were fine.

. cavs have trouble finding anyone to score outside of kyrie and lebron. lebron has to play mad minutes to get people shots . even if wiggins is an iso player , he would do well to give the cavs some offense while lebron is on the bench imo . 

He was responsing to ppl hating on him.
So if a person is getting hated on is it ok for him to make a derogatory comment those people hating on him even though he has friend and family like em?

In other words I can clown homosexuals on their sexuality, minorities in the race, handicap on their disability, etc and exclude them from my friend and family?

So just because people have problem and their only joy is to see him lose is ok to go at them but his fan that have the same problems are some how excluded and his comments shouldn't bother them? Shut is an oxymoron.

cavs were without love the whole playoffs last year and they were fine.

. cavs have trouble finding anyone to score outside of kyrie and lebron. lebron has to play mad minutes to get people shots . even if wiggins is an iso player , he would do well to give the cavs some offense while lebron is on the bench imo . 
You don't understand basketball bro....

Unfortunately, America isn't ready for another Muhammad Ali. Lebron James would be chastised for even taking a stand for black issues or any issue at all.

We have turned our athletes into robots so don't expect them to talk about pressing issues or give their stance on pressing issues.
wait so America was ready for Ali? Man this NT is out of control with the dumb shot I keep reading. Lmao

Naaaaa Ali wasn't Chastise for anything he did or stood for. His time in jail is civil battles all that was out imagination. SMH.

wait so America was ready for Ali? Man this NT is out of control with the dumb shot I keep reading. Lmao

Naaaaa Ali wasn't Chastise for anything he did or stood for. His time in jail is civil battles all that was out imagination. SMH.
Things are way more PC now bro....

irrelevant. he regretted later cause he couldnt handle being the bad guy and wanted to feel loved. talk ish and apologize later type dude. 
exactly own your decision and statements. The same way he said he regreted the decision.

:lol: at acting like they wasn't taking shots at Brons personal life. You got it man, you can't help but not get personal lol
personal? Just pointing out and remembering who you was. SMH ...talking about getting personal

I mean its true. Its the reason you just bash Lebron without substance. Bunch of empty posts all day long.
since jumpman got banned you became  the worst poster in this thread next to airman but using him is like cheating. . 
laugh.gif
 . telling me bout empty post. 

Last edited:

Jesus Christ you know what I meant. America does not want another Muhammad Ali.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom