The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
lmaooooo they gon announce their ruling during the parade
roll.gif
draymond going to be suspended for the first game of the season next year 
nerd.gif

thunder a wayyyyyyyyyy better squad than cleveland. that team wouldve been matchup hella for cavs also.
LeBron continually kicks Durant's *** though.

the teams consist of more than just born and kd though.
Look at the team vs team matchup the last five years.

right..but the only matchup that matters is the current one. Last year means nothing if they just got Donovan now. He didn't even find his monster lineup til the WCF. So anything that happened before that is irrelevant. They just happened to encounter a buzzsaw in GSW.

But that 7 foot 'small' lineup still would've been hell on cleveland even if bron did get off and contained kd.

Why does LeBron have to be washed? The Warriors are a bad matchup for the Cavs & they're just flat out better.

I know y'all will slander LeBron regardless but he lost to one of the best teams of all time. Give the guy a break.

Becsuse LeBron CANT shoot. He hasn't just lost to a great team but he has been emasculated.

League is about to rule on a Tuesday :lol:

Marc Stein [emoji]10004[/emoji] @ESPNSteinLine

Sources say the Draymond Green/LeBron James Game 4 incident is indeed under league review, but there is no known timetable yet for a ruling
3:03 PM - 11 Jun 2016

Smart of the NBA. Avoid controversy. Be fair. Let LeBron and Draymond go at it for one more game. I like it .

Orrrrr.....postpone, GSW loses, then they suspend Draymond, he's out for games 6+7 and CLE comes back to win it? :nerd:

right..but the only matchup that matters is the current one. Last year means nothing if they just got Donovan now. He didn't even find his monster lineup til the WCF. So anything that happened before that is irrelevant. They just happened to encounter a buzzsaw in GSW.

But that 7 foot 'small' lineup still would've been hell on cleveland even if bron did get off and contained kd.
did you just used LeBron and Contained in the sMe sentence?

I expected much more than this from you ...[emoji]128546[/emoji]

Smart of the NBA. Avoid controversy. Be fair. Let LeBron and Draymond go at it for one more game. I like it .

Orrrrr.....postpone, GSW loses, then they suspend Draymond, he's out for games 6+7 and CLE comes back to win it? :nerd:

And in an interesting twist, Dray will STILL get MVP cause that will be the reason Cle comes back and wins it.

Add that asterisk to thst title. :lol:

And in an interesting twist, Dray will STILL get MVP cause that will be the reason Cle comes back and wins it.

Add that asterisk to thst title. :lol:

I thought about that man. LeBron about to go off next game. I hope not though. That's why I'm a little hesitant to drop loot for game 5. People acting like it's a lock. Well, it ain't. As long as Dray keeps playing the way he's been and doesn't get in his feels, should be done though

Last edited:

did you just used LeBron and Contained in the sMe sentence?

I expected much more than this from you ...[emoji]128546[/emoji]

lol you know i dont believe lebron can do anything, but i comment was in response to my dude saying that bron always bugs kd and to look at the last few times they matched up. So i was just saying that even IF bron were to turn back the clock and clamp down on kd, the thunder would still have the advantage.

The only people i can see on the Cavs roster next year is LeBron & Tristian Thompson. I think everyone else is up for trade.

I do think Golden State's magic will run out next year or the year after but The Cavs can't beat this team as presently constructed. On both sides.

Cavs can beat any other team in a 7 game series, but not Golden State. They just have too many mismatches.

I always love when the Internet GMs trade trash for upgrades just because it makes sense for their team. But we're about 3 days too early for post 15-16 NBA season discussions.
Max

Okay, i'll wait until the Finals conclude Monday.

Bill Simmons has made millions over being an Internet gm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom