The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

What if Boston traded the #3 pick and got Melo 
nerd.gif
they'd miss the playoffs because Melo sucks

I understand why Love signed the long-term contract, but I wish he only did a short-term contract. Now if the Cavs want to move him, he has little too no say in the matter.

Yup, I think he was just thinking about security and no so much posturing in the market.

His whole family has money so I don't think that's as big of a motivator for him compared to other players.

[QUOTE url="[URL]https://twitter.com/mcten[/URL]"]

Dave McMenamin [emoji]10004[/emoji] @mcten

According to a source familiar with the spat between LeBron James and Draymond Green, the trigger word was DG calling James a "b*tch"
12:37 AM - 11 Jun 2016
Yea, after watching this clip, I'm convinced Dray calling Lebron a Batch isn't what set him off
I was definitely something else
[/quote]

There is really no other East team that could take that step.

I would give Miami a chance if they resign Whiteside and Both could play but both of those happening are long shots.

Same. I'd also say the Celtics too if they landed one big star and only lost an ancillary player and no one else.

As far as the Draymond possible suspension talk, that wouldn't even be discussed had they correctly suspended him during the OKC series in the first place. Now the light is shined with this being the Finals, and officials are looking more goofy than they already were. Harden got suspended during the regular season in primetime for poking Lebron in the nuts with his foot, but people are up in arms about Draymond "flailing his arm to get Lebron off of him", the same guy that y'alls at refs just like Tom Brady after every single play, and kicking like Chun Li when getting fouled or going for a rebound, man please :lol:

Naw thread can't be that bad

Outside of a few posters (including yourself) this thread is the armpit of the interwebz. It reeks of nothing but bias, hate, stupidity, anger, and volcanic takes. Educational non bias basketball discussion is few and far in between. This thread is what ESPN looks like in message board form.

Outside of a few posters (including yourself) this thread is the armpit of the interwebz. It reeks of nothing but bias, hate, stupidity, anger, and volcanic takes. Educational non bias basketball discussion is few and far in between. This thread is what ESPN looks like in message board form.
This man is close

damn.

serves him right, but it does seem a bit imbalanced.

lebron snitched and the nba sided with him

like if lebron didn't say the things he said at the post game presser i highly doubt draymond horsemouth would've been suspended

that's snitch ****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom