The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hit lebron in the nuts u hit suspended.... Steven adams twice and nothing [emoji]129300[/emoji]

WHY WASNT LEBRON SUSPENED TO FOR DRAGGING HIS NUT SACK OVER HIS HEAD? THIS IS COMPLETY BS AND THE INLY REASON THERE DOING THIS IS TO TRY TO MAKE A GAME 6 OR 7 I HATE YOU NBA I HOPE LEBRON FALLS DOWN THE STAIRS

This was a no brainier though.

Cavs no real chance of winning and the League couldn't let another Dray nut hit go.

:rofl: at calling Lebron a snitch though. Super reach

Last edited:
gotta make that money and take this to a game 7

maximize those profits nba. you do you. nevermind the integrity of the game

Will make it much easier to watch a full game without one player crying after every single play. I'm sure Iggy and Curry will fill that void.

I had a conversation with Pee Wee Kirkland yesterday and I explicitly asked him about Lebron...

What he told me helped me accept the fact that Lebron is going to lose this finals. We talked for a good 10 minutes but the biggest thing I took away was him saying that Lebron always wants to take credit for winning but never wants the credit for losing. Because of that he'll never truly be able to win because he doesn't have an assassin mentality. He mentioned himself along with Kobe and Jordan with that type of mentality. He also talked about trading Wiggins for Love and how that was meant to come back to bite him. Trading an athletic phenom who looked up to you for a PE teacher :lol:

I was extremely honored.

to be kinda fair they gave him a flagrant foul and that horsemouth had it coming. he was racking them flagrants up

lebron still snitch made tho

This was a no brainier though.

Cavs no real chance of winning and the League couldn't let another Dray nut hit go.

:rofl: at calling Lebron a snitch though. Super reach
Pretty much. I don't think it mattered who it essvwas. They let him slide on one when it was 100% blatant. That was a gift. Then he does for a third time in two weeks. He had to catch the suspension

Last edited:
I had a conversation with Pee Wee Kirkland yesterday and I explicitly asked him about Lebron...

What he told me helped me accept the fact that Lebron is going to lose this finals. We talked for a good 10 minutes but the biggest thing I took away was him saying that Lebron always wants to take credit for winning but never wants the credit for losing. Because of that he'll never truly be able to win because he doesn't have an assassin mentality. He mentioned himself along with Kobe and Jordan with that type of mentality. He also talked about trading Wiggins for Love and how that was meant to come back to bite him. Trading an athletic phenom who looked up to you for a PE teacher :lol:

I was extremely honored.

That's dope and I agree with most of that

Bron didn't even react to that tap/hit. He was complaining about trash talk in the postgame presser :smh:

He would have never survived in the old NBA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom