The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
draymond has hit 3 people in the nuts in 3 weeks. most of us won't do that in a lifetime. please stop trying to tell us it's always accidental.

hqdefault.jpg

I need Draymond to cough up that 5 hunnid and go full KG tomorrow
vqi9ok.jpg
Damn I remember this, he was on one ALL PLAYOFFS [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

The low is not my thing but the high on the right with the blue/white scheme is looking nice

I think us hating on the Currys is just cuz we the nike generation

The younger crowd is going to be all up on the Currys

I would probably buy the Currys if I was still playing ball like that. I play ball once a year now
laugh.gif
Not worth it.
the currys have been an excellent shoe to hoop in since they came out. i personally never rock lows cuz ill try to stop too fast or get crossed and  my ankles will blow out sideways like a c4 was planted on the other side. im not about that life. ive heard the whole if its not nike or jordan then i wont wear it. thats sooooooooooooooo stupid as far as performance goes. people are really missing out on some amazing stuff

Curry himself said the shoe isn't meant for casual appeal until the third or fourth model

and it still ***** on this years KD, LeBron, and all of the Jordan signature shoes of the past five years.
definitely not. and they STILL look nice for casual wear. but performane wise theyre top 3 out right now. lebrons havent been nice to hoop in since the 10 imo. jordans havent been nice to hoop in since the concept of the retro with lesser materials came about. adidas stepped it up BIG time lately. that boost tech is no joke. illest stuff out. ive never tried on a single pair of KDs so i cant speak on it.

The whole back and forth over both trash talk and deez possible nuts shot just shows how soft the league is period..Its the NBA finals man the freak up and ball..if people haven't figured out lebby is a passive aggressive herb by now they never will.You teabag me the last thing u have to worry about is what I called you..

Draymond. :smokin

I am going to be thoroughly disappointed if that Lebron diss song isn't playing in the background of their locker room Monday night.

I posted this after game 4.

There's now even more of a reason for it to happen. Please don't disappoint, GSW.

i cant stand dray but no way should he have been suspended. lebron didnt have to try to step over him. lebron then going to the media to get cosigns. dude is such a beta. i hope gsw blows them out by 30 while dray is on the bench slandering james everytime he is within the area.

what else can this chump dude .. obvious wasn't that bothered to be laughing now ...

He's right though, lesser players constantly take shots at him and he really doesn't respond

He could **** on a lot of those NBA players, with his all of his accolades, accomplishments, and financially but he doesn't.
His most famous and significant accolade is making to the finals 7 times his most significant accomplishment is loosing in the finals 5 times ....

:nerd:

Lebron knows god damn well he didn't need to step over that man like that! Funny how the NBA #PicksAndChooses #******!t
— Matt Barnes (@Matt_Barnes22)

June 12, 2016
funny thing is everyone is saying and/or thinking it ... dude's a chump

Last edited:
bron feelings weren't hurt. he knew exactly what he was doing but throwing dray down and walking all over him and it worked. that complaining he did to the media and to the league was to ensure that dray wouldn't play g5. im sure he's been called worse than the bword during games. and whart he did might be a b move but it's a smart move tbh. he knows the cavs cant beat a full dubs team at roarcle.

i also did the nba handed the situation properly even though it sucks .

Agree. Dudes gonna hate but at the end of the day, it was the right call, especially since dray is becoming known for this tactic.

Anyway, like French Montana, i ain't worried bout nothing...warriors still got this.

league got us talking about the suspension and not the horrible, inconsistent officiating :nerd:
if you were to call a flagrant, should've done it same game. hate that they go back and have to admit wrong. does nothing, but prove how bad the gm is produced
you can grab and shove steph all night, or miss calls right in front of you and really kill the momentum with the reviews, but they've been able to deflect this

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom