The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Earvin Magic Johnson  [emoji]10004[/emoji]@MagicJohnson

LeBron James with this championship sealed his legacy as one of the five greatest players to ever play this game!

10:08 PM - 19 Jun 2016
I honestly don't see how anyone other than MJ and Kareem have a case over him now. Personally, I'm giving Russell and Wilt an asterisk. I really don't mean no disrespect, but the game was so different then that we can't really know how great they would've been in a modern era.

And more inevitable accomplishments are coming for LeBron: He could become the all time playoffs scoring leader as early as the conference finals next playoffs.

And can't be mad at Klay for walking away. That was a heartbreaking loss. He should have the right to deal with the loss however he wants.

nothing wrong with crying but fake crying is just dumb. props though . dude deserved mvp and im now convinced dude is still the best in the L> 

I don't think it was fake. He's gone through so many disappointments in his career and they still could've lost the game if Curry had gotten the Dubs into OT. It was a cry of relief. LBJ is really the best of the generation. I hope he can add a couple more rings before he hangs it up. The man deserves it.

Curry and Klay are ***** made. Draymond is ***** made. Kerr is a joke that rode MJ's and TD'S coattails. Iggy been a clown since he was helping Mark Jackson beat the Nuggets when he played for them.
At this point, the NBA is a one-team league. Golden State won't recover from this and I don't think any other player or team would be able to compete with Cavs and Lebron next season or a while.
Surely, this is trolling.  Yes?

what a joke that anyone wasted a breath comparing this weak team to the bulls. 9 reg season Ls and 9 playoffs Ls. Biggest choke job in NBA history. nice

why is lebron crying so much? you're the best player in the league. YOu started this series 1-0 lost 3 in a row and row 3 in a row. you should have never been down 1-3 in the first place. if you would have won last year then i can understand being emotional. Lebron have the mentality that this is whats should happen every year.

Shut up dude. Seriously. You sound weak as hell.

Let the man cry.

The GOAT cried as well. It aint no big thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom