The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
LeBron should skip the Olympics to try to repeat next season

rest now because not only does he need it but Brazil is basically a cess pool in progress :x I fear for everyone's safety down there in Brazil
you've got that virus , the riots x protests x the water x brazil asking for money

stay away NBA players

i feel this for real. this is my first fathers day since my dad passed from cancer. feels bad batman.
I lost my Pops to Cancer too man. The pain never goes away, but it get's easier to manage as time goes on. Sorry for your loss.
Every time you see your Pops in your dreams, he reminds you that he still alive and well.

That's how I cope my dude. Condolences and [fist bump]

bandwagon fans on my timeline calling for moral victories right now 
roll.gif

LeBron should skip the Olympics to try to repeat next season

rest now because not only does he need it but Brazil is basically a cess pool in progress :x I fear for everyone's safety down there in Brazil
you've got that virus , the riots x protests x the water x brazil asking for money

stay away NBA players

Truth.

I need to hear it in full. I lost my dad April 29th of this year and I'll be straight up, Father's Day today was WAY tougher than I anticipated. Massive heart attack. He had 2 in a few hours span and was able to get a pulse after both, but the 3rd one did him in and we couldn't let him suffer any longer.
im here with u. my dad was diagnosed with stage 4 cancer in february and died marche 28th. this game, hooping, and music kept my mind off it as much as possible. but im here with u man

We on the same plane bro. Lost my pops 12 years ago to cancer. He was a HUGE basketball fan and watched every single one of my games.

[Fist bump]
*daps* we all in a wack club together fam

i feel this for real. this is my first fathers day since my dad passed from cancer. feels bad batman.

I feel your pain, I loss my dad to cancer in 2012.
Wait is it ok to fall back on the 'GSW would've won if ___ was healthy?' Narrative? Cavs did it last year.

lol warriors had the lead in the 4th and couldn't close. None of that stuff matters in game 7 AT HOME

Last edited:
been watching ball since the late 80s, Lebron's performance this finals was the most dominant I've ever seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom