The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

We on the same plane bro. Lost my pops 12 years ago to cancer. He was a HUGE basketball fan and watched every single one of my games.

[Fist bump]
Lost mine to cancer as well. He would've loved this
pimp.gif
I'm damn sure my pops and yours was watching this game tonight and they was lit just like everyone on Earth.

Only dude I feel for is Varajao...

The only thing I learned today was that there is a place called Mexico, Mo :nerd:
:nerd: :nerd:

I was hoping they would go for cuts x mid range shots in the 4th to seal it but it was nothing but hero 3 ball
scoreless the last 4:40 AT HOME :smh: :x

what a choke job to end all choke jobs

Only dude I feel for is Varajao...

The only thing I learned today was that there is a place called Mexico, Mo
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
ive never paid attention to varejao outside of when wade crucified him. but now that i see him in action.... i hate him. dude flops nonstop. its disgusting

The only thing that would have made it better is if Lebron finished that dunk.. that would have sealed it.

What kills me is Curry searching for that 3 when there was about 45 seconds left in the game. You have to go for the quick 2 and try to get a stop on the other end. Warriors panicked and Kerr should've called the timeout.

ive never paid attention to varejao outside of when wade crucified him. but now that i see him in action.... i hate him. dude flops nonstop. its disgusting

Then you gotta hate about 50% of all NBA players...flopping, unfortunately; is a part of new school basketball. It is a deliberate strategy ; not a real time reaction.

I need to hear it in full. I lost my dad April 29th of this year and I'll be straight up, Father's Day today was WAY tougher than I anticipated. Massive heart attack. He had 2 in a few hours span and was able to get a pulse after both, but the 3rd one did him in and we couldn't let him suffer any longer.

We on the same plane bro. Lost my pops 12 years ago to cancer. He was a HUGE basketball fan and watched every single one of my games.

[Fist bump]

Every time you see your Pops in your dreams, he reminds you that he still alive and well.

That's how I cope my dude. Condolences and [fist bump]
Real talk, I'm tearing up right now thinking about it. The last time I saw my pops alive was in a pool of his own blood and he died a few days later in the hospital. I never said goodbye or nothing. He missed so many moments in my life and for awhile I resented him for it. But as time went on I finally grasped the lessons he was trying to teach me and I'll always love and respect him for that.

Everytime his bday or father's day rolls around, I bring flowers and his favorite food to his grave and I talk to him like he still here. And I also pray that his soul finds peace and for him to pray for us who are still here on this plane of existence. This might sound crazy, but whenever I'm in trouble or need guidance I pray and talk to him and he always seems to answer.

Sorry for your losses. May your fathers find peace and look down on yall.

Last edited:
been watching ball since the late 80s, Lebron's performance this finals was the most dominant I've ever seen.
I can jive with that. Lebron's performance last year in a losing effort was sick as well.

Only a few others come to mind:

MJ in '93 vs the Suns

MJ in '91 vs the Lakers

Shaq in '00, '01, and '02

Magic in '87 vs Celtics - 26.2 pts, 13 asts, 8 rebs, 2.5 steals in a 6-game series against the legendary Celtics was LEGENDARY

What kills me is Curry searching for that 3 when there was about 45 seconds left in the game. You have to go for the quick 2 and try to get a stop on the other end. Warriors panicked and Kerr should've called the timeout.
DEFINITELY. he mentioned it at the podium saying he shouldve went around love. WELL NO **** CURRY. that was literally some nba 2k crap. u need 4 points so youll use up 24 seconds trying to chuck a 3? bonehead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom