The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jesus so much laker talk. I thought the Kobe Crowd retired when Kobe did.

Y'all comparing warriors to pats but at least the pats weren't cocky nut whackers
laugh.gif
yes they were. and they also cheated.

Outcome aside.
Whats everyone's thoughts on the officiating this post-season? Should the NBA start looking at younger refs? Foreign refs? I mean....can we agree that [most] refs today just aren't cutting it...

Outcome aside.
Whats everyone's thoughts on the officiating this post-season? Should the NBA start looking at younger refs? Foreign refs? I mean....can we agree that [most] refs today just aren't cutting it...
Been like that since da MJ era. It's a superstar centered sport man. 

Here's the thing, Steph doesn't strike any fear against other top guards because he can't play defense:

Real MVPs who win multiple rings are TWO-WAY Players:

Hakeem Olajuwon

Magic Johnson

Michael Jordan

Lebron James

Shaquille O'Neal

Kobe Bryant

Tim Duncan

Dwyane Wade

Moses Malone

David Robinson

Isiah Thomas

Joe Dumars

Curry doesn't belong on that list.

So......this offseason does Cle shop K. Love?
I really hope that he leaves to the Celtics on his own so that there's no bad blood.

LeBron needs to move to the 4 spot the next season. That is if he stays. He's on the decline, but strength has 2-3 years on quickness when it comes to declining. So it would be best for him to move to the PF and try to make Kyrie a more of a pass first PG. Get another star player or two solid players who play D with the space from Love.

Last edited:
Outcome aside.

It's a problem, the officiating was horrible.

Never cared for Draymond, but hearing he congratulated Bron and them and i just heard him take the blame in a game where he dropped 32, makes me respect buddy a lil more.

Same here. And the fact that he waited around and it was well after the game was over.
It shows that all that passion he plays with out on the court is just his love for the game.

Congrats to GS on a a great season. They deserve all the credit for what they did the last 2 seasons.

When it comes to LeBron and his greatness, its like everyone has been saying all along about this series. No Excuses.
He did what no one else has ever done. They beat the best team ever after going down 3-1, and LeBron had one of the best Finals performances of all time. 3 straight games to win it

No Excuses

Last edited:
Outcome aside.
This was one of the cleanest reffed games I have ever watched to be honest with you. Game 7s usually get scrappy and a slug fest with refs letting everything go but in general, the reffing has been curious and i also think our attention has been drawn to it more by the media. They report the bad, never the good.

The amount of suicides that will be ran at basketball camp tomorrow makes me smile...The kids should've never bet me.

Probably too early to mention

But going forward gsw does have some questions roster wise moving forward.

8 free agents. Replacing guys like livingston and barnes wont be easy, should they leave.

Also, small ball is still alive and well, but they probably need some sort of playable big 5 man that can contribute. IMO its going to be harder moving forward for gsw to play without a deandre jordan or a TT type at least moving forward. Bogut and Festus and speights wont get it done as teams continue to adjust to the warriors style of play.

Warriors need to let Barnes walk, get rid of Bogut and Ezeli.

Sign Baze/Whiteside/Aldrich.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom