The Official NBA PG Thread

Originally Posted by dland24

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Russy again continues to be a %%$%$++ assassin...Thinking about all that really good NBA talent that was on those Final 4 UCLA squads it's amazing they didn't find a way to win 1 of those.

Kept running into Florida man.  Ben Howland is a defensive minded coach too.  You didnt see the offense out of Westbrook and Collison that you now see in the NBA (weird how that works).  Russ was a beast, but Howland didnt really let him go crazy.  Those UCLA teams were so fun to watch.  I have no doubt in my mind UCLA was talented enough to have won a ship one of those years.
plus corey brewer was absolutely locking up afflalo

Originally Posted by FRANCHISE 55

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

Im trying to be as least biased as possible. I will not say who is better between Jennings and Curry because i think its close. But everyone here is saying its clear cut that Curry is better which is something that i completely disagree with. I think they right on the same level.

I feel like every hates on Jennings cause he dropped 55. Everyone was kinda spoiled by such a great rookie performance that they expected him to do something great again, and again.
He didnt drop rediculous numbers since then but he did take a horrible 20 win Bucks team to the playoffs the very next year. I believe it was one of this biggest differences in wins from one season to the next. That was mainly because of Jennings.

He didnt just take the bucks to the playoffs, he lead them to a very very unlikely game 7 without the best player Bogut. Jennings had 20+ points 3 times i think in that series. Pretty good for a rookie.

I kinda feel like there's a little more love towards Curry because of the amount of Bay Area fans on here compared to Milwaukee fans. Which is reasonable to be biased cause im biased too as i'm from Milwaukee. But im not gonna say its a definate Jennings > Curry or Curry > Jennings. Ya'll are saying no questions asked Curry is better. I completely disagree, i think they are neck and neck.

Did anyone even realize that Jennings just dropped a 20 point triple double? He gets no credit for that? Or is it not that impressive because he didnt drop 55 while doing it...

Did YOU even realize that Curry dropped a 36 point triple double last year?  He gets no credit for that?  Or is it not that impressive because he didnt drop 55 while doing it....
Exactly what I was going to write.
Well that was last year. If it happened last year people would have talked about it. Hes saying Jennings recently dropped a 20 point triple double, and since its recent people would be talking about it, but people arent.
Totally different.

Originally Posted by FRANCHISE 55

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

Im trying to be as least biased as possible. I will not say who is better between Jennings and Curry because i think its close. But everyone here is saying its clear cut that Curry is better which is something that i completely disagree with. I think they right on the same level.

I feel like every hates on Jennings cause he dropped 55. Everyone was kinda spoiled by such a great rookie performance that they expected him to do something great again, and again.
He didnt drop rediculous numbers since then but he did take a horrible 20 win Bucks team to the playoffs the very next year. I believe it was one of this biggest differences in wins from one season to the next. That was mainly because of Jennings.

He didnt just take the bucks to the playoffs, he lead them to a very very unlikely game 7 without the best player Bogut. Jennings had 20+ points 3 times i think in that series. Pretty good for a rookie.

I kinda feel like there's a little more love towards Curry because of the amount of Bay Area fans on here compared to Milwaukee fans. Which is reasonable to be biased cause im biased too as i'm from Milwaukee. But im not gonna say its a definate Jennings > Curry or Curry > Jennings. Ya'll are saying no questions asked Curry is better. I completely disagree, i think they are neck and neck.

Did anyone even realize that Jennings just dropped a 20 point triple double? He gets no credit for that? Or is it not that impressive because he didnt drop 55 while doing it...

Did YOU even realize that Curry dropped a 36 point triple double last year?  He gets no credit for that?  Or is it not that impressive because he didnt drop 55 while doing it....
Exactly what I was going to write.
Well that was last year. If it happened last year people would have talked about it. Hes saying Jennings recently dropped a 20 point triple double, and since its recent people would be talking about it, but people arent.
Totally different.

^ Exactly
FYI Bucks play the Warriors tonight. Its one year from today that Jennings dropped 55 on Curry and the Warriors 
happy.gif

^ Exactly
FYI Bucks play the Warriors tonight. Its one year from today that Jennings dropped 55 on Curry and the Warriors 
happy.gif

The JWall vs. DRose matchup did not live up to its billing.  I wish Wall didn't get hurt lol once he got hurt the game got boring. 

Drose made it look easy tonight
pimp.gif

The JWall vs. DRose matchup did not live up to its billing.  I wish Wall didn't get hurt lol once he got hurt the game got boring. 

Drose made it look easy tonight
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom