The Official NBA PG Thread

Originally Posted by JPZx

and Jehlers, you need to relax.
Well we know that's not happening.

Ironic, coming from the dude who is known to post 6 page essay arguments. Get outta here you bum.
Just had to chime in though when my name was mentioned. When will you hop off.

anyone that watched this utah / laker game knows who the undisputed best pg in the game is ...

deron went in ... spin moves, fingerolls, crisp passing, 3 pt shots ... just disgusting how sick this guy is

anyone that watched this utah / laker game knows who the undisputed best pg in the game is ...

deron went in ... spin moves, fingerolls, crisp passing, 3 pt shots ... just disgusting how sick this guy is

Westbrook, 43, 8, and 8 with 3 steals and block cuz he was bored. 

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

I am pissed off. ESPN should air that game. Not Grizzlies/Warriors game. No offense to Grizzlies and Warriors fans. 

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

I am pissed off. ESPN should air that game. Not Grizzlies/Warriors game. No offense to Grizzlies and Warriors fans. 

Deron Williams
Chris Paul
Rajon Rondo
Russell Westbrook
Derrick Rose

In that order.

Deron Williams
Chris Paul
Rajon Rondo
Russell Westbrook
Derrick Rose

In that order.

Originally Posted by MzD650

Deron Williams
Chris Paul
Rajon Rondo
Russell Westbrook
Derrick Rose

In that order.
BEST list ive ever seen in my life

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MzD650

Deron Williams
Chris Paul
Rajon Rondo
Russell Westbrook
Derrick Rose

In that order.
BEST list ive ever seen in my life

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

"Russell Westbrook was very good tonight," Pacers coach Jim O'Brien said. "We tried different matchups. He was just too much. We didn't have what it takes to stop him. He's quickly becoming one of the better guards in the league. He's so fast and explosive."

"Russell Westbrook was very good tonight," Pacers coach Jim O'Brien said. "We tried different matchups. He was just too much. We didn't have what it takes to stop him. He's quickly becoming one of the better guards in the league. He's so fast and explosive."

Deron Williams is that dude. I still can't believe that the Hawks actually passed on Deron Williams and Chris Paul. Just wow.

Deron Williams is that dude. I still can't believe that the Hawks actually passed on Deron Williams and Chris Paul. Just wow.

Back
Top Bottom