The Official NBA PG Thread

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

anyone that watched this utah / laker game knows who the undisputed best pg in the game is ...
It's still funny to me. Every time.

grin.gif
... clutch shooting, game winners, great range, great handle, size, strength, speed ... maybe i'm missing something

anyone that watched this utah / laker game knows who the undisputed best pg in the game is ...

grin.gif
... clutch shooting, game winners, great range, great handle, size, strength, speed ... maybe i'm missing something

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

grin.gif

Yeah, Chris Paul is better, that's what your missing.

Chris Paul may be the best player on the planet right now let alone best point guard.

grin.gif

Chris Paul may be the best player on the planet right now let alone best point guard.

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

grin.gif

indifferent.gif
... yeh as in i had no clue who he was saying was better ... it's my opinion and once again if you saw the game ... to see how dominated that game ... cp3 remains #2 ...

roll.gif
@ maybe the best player on the planet right now

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

grin.gif

indifferent.gif
... yeh as in i had no clue who he was saying was better ... it's my opinion and once again if you saw the game ... to see how dominated that game ... cp3 remains #2 ...

roll.gif

There's never been a day in Deron's lifetime that he was better than Chris Paul.

Is this really gonna happen every time Deron has a big game?
roll.gif

What's funny about that?

There's never been a day in Deron's lifetime that he was better than Chris Paul.

roll.gif

What's funny about that?

Originally Posted by Chester the Cheetah

Originally Posted by JD617

Yes, unfortunately.
It appears to happen alot. Does that mean he has alot of big games?
You guys are acting like its unreasonable to say D-Will is better than CP3. It's as debatable as anything when it comes to the NBA. They're like 1a. and 1b.

Originally Posted by Chester the Cheetah

Yes, unfortunately.
It appears to happen alot. Does that mean he has alot of big games?
You guys are acting like its unreasonable to say D-Will is better than CP3. It's as debatable as anything when it comes to the NBA. They're like 1a. and 1b.

roll.gif

What's funny about that?

even teh 12 times hes beat him head to head?

roll.gif

What's funny about that?

even teh 12 times hes beat him head to head?

There isn't one thing Deron does better than Chris on a basketball court.

There's nothing 1a and 1b about it; it might not even be 1 and 2 at this point.

There isn't one thing Deron does better than Chris on a basketball court.

There's nothing 1a and 1b about it; it might not even be 1 and 2 at this point.

He wins playoff series. He scores better. Shoots better. Doesnt complain like a %**#% after every call and doesnt hit people in the balls.

He wins playoff series. He scores better. Shoots better. Doesnt complain like a %**#% after every call and doesnt hit people in the balls.

He wins playoff series.
Cool, a team accomplishment.

Scores better.

He does average 3 more points per 36 minutes but also uses 26.8% of his team's possessions compared to 21.7% for Chris, so Deron does score more, but not more efficiently.

Shoots better.
False. Chris shoots a higher percentage from the field, from 3, from the line, from 10-15 feet, and from 16-23 feet, in other words every way possible.

Doesnt complain like a %**#% after every call and doesnt hit people in the balls.
You got me there I guess.

Back
Top Bottom