The Official NBA PG Thread

I recently spoke with my teammates about star PGs and how effective they are in winning games.

Although its important to have a good PG the problem with “star

I recently spoke with my teammates about star PGs and how effective they are in winning games.

Although its important to have a good PG the problem with “star

Originally Posted by friscostylez

regarding the article posted above, i still don't believe deron williams is good defender
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

Tier 1: The exemplar

Chris Paul

Tier 2: Young and great

Rajon Rondo
Deron Williams

Tier 3: Young and good

Derrick Rose
Russell Westbrook
John Wall
Stephen Curry

Tier 3.5: On the way out, but still producing on potential playoff teams

Steve Nash
Jason Kidd
Tony Parker
Chauncey Billups
Andre Miller

Tier 5: Kind of young and average to above-average/Dudes I don't like

Brandon Jennings
Mike Conley
Aaron Brooks
Jameer Nelson
Raymond Felton
D.J. Augustin

Tier 6: I remember that guy

Baron Davis

Tier 7: Devin Harris

Devin Harris

Tier 8: LOL JPZ

Jonny Flynn
Ricky Rubio
young and good ... putting wall and curry in the same grouping ... word!! rondo > rose ... word? 

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

Tier 1: The exemplar

Chris Paul

Tier 2: Young and great

Rajon Rondo
Deron Williams

Tier 3: Young and good

Derrick Rose
Russell Westbrook
John Wall
Stephen Curry

Tier 3.5: On the way out, but still producing on potential playoff teams

Steve Nash
Jason Kidd
Tony Parker
Chauncey Billups
Andre Miller

Tier 5: Kind of young and average to above-average/Dudes I don't like

Brandon Jennings
Mike Conley
Aaron Brooks
Jameer Nelson
Raymond Felton
D.J. Augustin

Tier 6: I remember that guy

Baron Davis

Tier 7: Devin Harris

Devin Harris

Tier 8: LOL JPZ

Jonny Flynn
Ricky Rubio
young and good ... putting wall and curry in the same grouping ... word!! rondo > rose ... word? 

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

anyone that watched this utah / laker game knows who the undisputed best pg in the game is ...

deron went in ... spin moves, fingerolls, crisp passing, 3 pt shots ... just disgusting how sick this guy is

You said Deron is the undisputed best pg in the game and now you're bumping all these Rose-related threads like you're some kind of #%#*!%% genius.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

anyone that watched this utah / laker game knows who the undisputed best pg in the game is ...

deron went in ... spin moves, fingerolls, crisp passing, 3 pt shots ... just disgusting how sick this guy is

You said Deron is the undisputed best pg in the game and now you're bumping all these Rose-related threads like you're some kind of #%#*!%% genius.

laugh.gif

^^^ so i can't be a bulls fan but think that deron is the best ... when did i said that rose was the best ... i'm just bumping rose in support and all the arguments against him being MVP ...

indifferent.gif

why u worried about me grave digging though ?

^^^ so i can't be a bulls fan but think that deron is the best ... when did i said that rose was the best ... i'm just bumping rose in support and all the arguments against him being MVP ...

indifferent.gif

why u worried about me grave digging though ?

The point is you were flat out wrong about Deron. Horribly wrong then, even more wrong now, yet you're on a thread-bumping spree like you're Albert !!$*++% Einstein. Kinda tough to say "I told you so" while being wrong in the same damn thread.

The point is you were flat out wrong about Deron. Horribly wrong then, even more wrong now, yet you're on a thread-bumping spree like you're Albert !!$*++% Einstein. Kinda tough to say "I told you so" while being wrong in the same damn thread.

^^^ that is your opinion ... i wasn't flat out wrong ... dude has been hurt ... and me and the others that said deron is #1 have our opinion ...

the bumping was
laugh.gif
... you were obviously offended ... dude played a great game and i had some fun ... supporting my team and the best player on the team ... if u notice ... i put some quotes and pictures ...

i didn't say told u so to anyone ... i barely said anything ... the kid dropped 39 and i bumped some threads ... let it go ...

you're right actually, the ONE THING i did say was rose was better than rondo ... THAT IS A FACT

the rest you can just say is my opinion

^^^ that is your opinion ... i wasn't flat out wrong ... dude has been hurt ... and me and the others that said deron is #1 have our opinion ...

the bumping was
laugh.gif
... you were obviously offended ... dude played a great game and i had some fun ... supporting my team and the best player on the team ... if u notice ... i put some quotes and pictures ...

i didn't say told u so to anyone ... i barely said anything ... the kid dropped 39 and i bumped some threads ... let it go ...

you're right actually, the ONE THING i did say was rose was better than rondo ... THAT IS A FACT

the rest you can just say is my opinion

Crazy Davo. Its a bit soon to bump these Rose threads. I would've waited until after the playoffs. If Rose performs up to expectations.

But I agree with you bro on all your points. Lol

Crazy Davo. Its a bit soon to bump these Rose threads. I would've waited until after the playoffs. If Rose performs up to expectations.

Originally Posted by amel223

i couldn't help it ... just watching how much he wanted to win a meaningless game when the rest of the team left they games @ home ... u right though ... b/c there are people that aren't going to say anything ... but are just going to be waiting to click post if he falls flat on his face during the playoffs ... 
it's all good though ... he is on the bulls and not on their team ... the future is bright ... hopefully it's also here now ... it's time to put in work w/ that #1 seed 

Back
Top Bottom