pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

The last time AI had on a suit that fit was on Draft night. I just don't understand how he doesn't realize how crazy he looks. When John Thompson wasmaking him wear suits at GTown, he looked sharp. But now, it looks like he shops at one of those knock-off suit stores that they always have at ghetto malls.The ones that are always run by some Middle-Eastern dude who always wants to give you a deal on a Versnaci suit...And Tim Duncan literally wears the sameoutfit everyday. Its always that same "I came home drunk and took my clothes off and balled them up in the corner and then put them back on thismorning" look. Like...what the hell? It doesn't even meet the dress code requirements does it?

Am I the only one who doesn't like Kobe's suits? The jackets on all of them are too long, the lapels are too wide/big, and the whole suit itself is alittle too baggy for my tastes. Granted, he does dress much more nicely than AI/T-Mac though.

Originally Posted by kSpec

Am I the only one who doesn't like Kobe's suits? The jackets on all of them are too long, the lapels are too wide/big, and the whole suit itself is a little too baggy for my tastes. Granted, he does dress much more nicely than AI/T-Mac though.

I agree. Nice suits, I just prefer mine to fit a bit more snug...

Originally Posted by BaronDavis5

too long? that is actually perfect length for the jacket.

You're supposed to be able to cuff your fingers under the bottom edge of the jacket. Kobe's suits extend past his entire hand, which is reallysaying something since Kobe probably has proportionally longer arms than a normal person.

Kobe's suits aren't perfect but *almost* there.

His black pinstripe/purple joint was NICE.

Boozer got some nice stuff and Keyon definitely did it with that one this morning.

Bayless' jacket at the Cap Classic was fire too.

Back
Top Bottom