The Official NBA Player "Casual Wear" Thread

sweet ride. i wonder if it's his

dd25785f74267c899c508399c491ae58-getty-80391794ab004_lakers_jazz.jpg

Originally Posted by Marty Cone

^ along with paul pierce
Bron & Kobe are easily the best pla- dressed in the league

LeBron??? are you serious? This dude tries WAY too hard...And he has a stylist
laugh.gif

i wouldn't be too sure about Kobe sometimes...

366d5ac27f8b759dd2588a5c1118151c-getty-80327528mw001_denver_nugget.jpg

lebron is hit and miss, some of hit attire is very nice and others it does look like the stylist was trying too hard

^^yeah it is, its from Ralph Lauren Purple Label. He wore it right too, usually when you wear an all velvet suit you wear a light colors shirt and dark coloredtie to contrast properly.

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

I Think Chris Paul is one of the best dressed players in the league.

11d06f16e4084a4df48f6178a28af379-getty-80391802lm004_san_antonio_s.jpg

pimp.gif
That's fresh right there. As a die-hard UNC fan, I'vealways hated this dude, but CP3 is starting to become one of my favorite players and he's definitely one of my most respected... he's cousins with thisgirl I was tryna wife... man, if I coulda worked that out, I'd be in NO right now courtside...
ohwell.gif

and by the way, Id be shocked, SHOCKED if there are many players that dont have stylists or assistants that help them. Some of these cats come from placeswhere the only time you wear a tie is to a funeral.

Originally Posted by manamazing55

and by the way, Id be shocked, SHOCKED if there are many players that dont have stylists or assistants that help them. Some of these cats come from places where the only time you wear a tie is to a funeral.

indifferent.gif

Aside from being ignorant......that's also completely wrong. And horrible logic as well.

Originally Posted by ultrasur1

sweet ride. i wonder if it's his

The red thing is his hand is they key.

As much as i hate Okur, i think he's pretty well dressed. Big difference in style from the foreign players compared to US born...

Back
Top Bottom