The Official NBA Player "Casual Wear" Thread

55469f2d748edf70270342be3183df3c-getty-80391810bb543_celt_cavs.jpg

What happened to RBK?

^ I think I remember that Hov had something in his contract where he could wear whatever shoes he wanted to preserve his image or something. I mean it'sjust like how he doesn't rock Rocawear all the time.

" I think I remember that Hov had something in his contract where he could wear whatever shoes he wanted to preserve his image or something. I meanit's just like how he doesn't rock Rocawear all the time. "

Its kinda different though isnt it, considering he owns RocaWear. He doesnt own RBK, so Id assume he is contracted to wear them. I understand that he may havea clause in his contract however.

I don't know why the NBA ever had to make a dress code in the first place. If you are a professional basketball player, it just seems natural to weareither a suit or at least semi formal attire. The NBA players with the three piece suit and tie just come off as more dedicated and prepared for the game. AsTim Duncan and others have shown, there really is no correlation between off the court style and on the court performance but the off the court style does helpto form the image of a player in the eye of fans and the media.

If I were in the NBA I would wear a suit and tie all through out the play offs and for most games in the regular season. I would mix in more casual stuff inthe regular season and then wear suits all the time in the play offs in order to send a message to my self and teammates that these games in the playoffs meanmore then a regular season game.

man...some of these guys wear their pants WAY TOO big.

NYC-good looks in the LOST posts, but I have a question- when you mean 'all the money in the world and they can't dress' do you mean by the waytheir stuff is tailored or is styled? I work for a lot of affluent people and it seems that some of them are so rich they don't care how they look. Knowwhat I mean?

50827664.jpg

This bamma just married one of the most beautiful women in the world, and he's still dressing like south pole is what's good....

2822200.jpg

eek.gif
did Webber dust off a Von Dutch hat? He knows it's 08' right? Unless they're back in style???

I think one reason alot of their pants are so big, is because they are used to wearing baggy jeans and are looking for the same type comfort in their dresspants.

Its the same thing people run into as to where to wear their waist on their pants. I see alot of younger kids sagging in their dress clothes because they dontunderstand.

some of these dudes cant dress that well,but who th ehell cares,look at all the whips they are pushing,cot damn.

Back
Top Bottom