The Official NBA Season Thread: Canada vs Australia at 7:30 | Japan vs France at 11:15 | USA vs South Sudan at 3

I'm a lil perplexed on the overall issue.

Ja showed a tiny hand gun. On video. SHOWED it. To my knowledge, has not fired it.

People are up in arms about it.

That little f***er Rittenhouse actually used his gun, on unarmed people and white folk made a fundraiser outta it.

What're we doin here?

*Granted, I'm not saying Ja is being smart or anything, and I certainly hope he just hires a security team and never has to deal with any of this nonsense again, it was dumb to take on a plane (if he did) but this stupid *** country is hyped up on having guns, and the NRA and we can kill kindergarteners and still not get guns off the market, but now someone flashes one on video and he's the anti-Christ? I don't get this ****. I'm always amazed by the responses people come up with involving guns. Can Ja not just say he's protected by a 250 year old piece of paper like all the people allowing mass shooters seem to do?

I'm saying man. They're dragging it.

I mean the jokes were funny but it wasn't half as deep as people making it out to be.

It's something interesting when a rich professional athlete wants to emulate some of the dudes who want to emulate rich professional athletes.

When the last time your fav athlete, artist, celebrity showed off the blicky?

:lol:

Bron would never. He have muscle that handles that. On Bron Bron.

The feds are giving out RICOs out right now to rappers like Oprah, they would be dumb right now to brandish any weapons in videos or social media right now and that's because they're FELONs who can't be seen with them.

Ja has a clean record he can hold a gun if he wants to. People only running with this cause Ja has locs, tatts, and chains on too.He already had everything visually checked off all the boxes for them to call him a thug.

The feds are giving out RICOs out right now to rappers like Oprah, they would be dumb right now to brandish any weapons in videos or social media right now and that's because they're FELONs who can't be seen with them.

Ja has a clean record he can hold a gun if he wants to. People only running with this cause Ja has locs, tatts, and chains on too.

You better than this dawg. :lol:

Ja showed a tiny hand gun. On video. SHOWED it. To my knowledge, has not fired it.

That little f***er Rittenhouse actually used his gun, on unarmed people and white folk made a fundraiser outta it.

What're we doin here?

*Granted, I'm not saying Ja is being smart or anything, and I certainly hope he just hires a security team and never has to deal with any of this nonsense again, it was dumb to take on a plane (if he did) but this stupid *** country is hyped up on having guns, and the NRA and we can kill kindergarteners and still not get guns off the market, but now someone flashes one on video and he's the anti-Christ? I don't get this ****. I'm always amazed by the responses people come up with involving guns. Can Ja not just say he's protected by a 250 year old piece of paper like all the people allowing mass shooters seem to do?

This gotta be the #1 Smart Dumb ***** Contrarian argument on the internet right now in regards to this Ja situation :lol: :smh:

For the umpteenth time…Ja is in hot water because he did this flippantly while there was already a narrative brewing about him and his character. It’s as if he DARED the NBA to act. Ja Morant is the first player in NBA history to be investigated for aiming beams at a team bus. He’s a ******* idiot.

Spare me the “mass shooter” spiel.

What're we doin here?

Nobody is up in arms. A private Lyons company doesn’t want their star player, flaunting gang signs and threatening to shoot people. If Ja Morant worked for Fox News, he wouldn’t be suspended.

This gotta be the #1 Smart Dumb ***** Contrarian argument on the internet right now in regards to this Ja situation :lol: :smh:

For the umpteenth time…Ja is in hot water because he did this flippantly while there was already a narrative brewing about him and his character. It’s as if he DARED the NBA to act. Ja Morant is the first player in NBA history to be investigated for aiming beams at a team bus. He’s a ****ing idiot.

Spare me the “mass shooter” spiel.

Word. Those “mass shooters” aren’t the face of a billion(s) dollar corporation and don’t have a quarter billion invested into them.

When you get paid 9 figures, you’re expected to behave a certain way. It’s a part of the $$$.

Ja has a clean record he can hold a gun if he wants to. People only running with this cause Ja has locs, tatts, and chains on too.He already had everything visually checked off all the boxes for them to call him a thug.

This man & his camp were accused of pointing a beam at other NBA employees and threatening a teenager. As the face of the team, and one of the new faces of the league, being shirtless in a strip club and going on IG live to show off a gun is crazy. Saying that out loud is legit absurd.

Thskip was cookin today

FM9ScapWUAgARb6.jpg

What're we doin here?

Pretty much sums it up. I agreed that some sort of discipline needed to happen because Ja has yet to face any consequences. He wasn't going to face any for all the stuff that happened last summer nor for the "see how hollows feel" tweet. But, I think the Grizz had to step in for this situation because they know what's been going on. They cannot have Ja going off the wrong path and continually making mistakes.

But, its wild seeing so many opinions about it like he did go out and kill somebody, raped someone, had problems with a teammate, etc. I actually think his teammates really like him :lol:, but he needs some help to understand where he's at today. Not many players traveled the same path Ja did (literally). I honestly think this is a big setup for a redemption story, but I'll wait until I see the final results from the NBA. The worst thing you can say about him is "he a fake thug"?

I do know the NBA not THAT stupid. They know who Ja is and the value he brings to their league. I doubt he will be suspended for the remainder of the season or something crazy. But, I'm also hoping Ja did not break any rules by bringing the gun on the team plane or in the NBA arena. You literally have friends/associates travel with you to EVERY road game. I just hope he was not that stupid :lol:

Seeing Skip on TV talk about gang affiliation and then seeing Perk mention guys like Bane/Trip for no reason at all :lol: . Perk just salty because Bane called him out on draft night for that bad comparison.

so what we have to wait til ja does something completely stupid before we flip out on him? We just have to keep ignoring all these obvious signs?

It’s obvious nobody from his team and the Grizzlies was willing to criticize his bad behavior. He’s lucky that this small thing is considered a major incident and may get him in check. Because if something even worse happened down the line, now what?

You can say… “well he’s a good kid nothing is going to happen” and that may be true but if someone from your friend group is aiming red beams at a nba vehicle, it’s already gone wayyyyyy too far. Crazy **** about that is it damn near got swept under the rug too :lol:.

This is a culmination of things. Not a one off accident.

Back
Top Bottom