The Official NBA Season Thread: Canada vs Spain at 11:15 | France vs Germany at 3

They ran him in every lineup. SG SF PF

Barnes had his huge slump and OG slid in at PF when needed too also. That team struggled all year with inconsistencies.

He’s not as good offensively as he thinks.
Ok but you’re still ignoring the fact that the rest of the starting lineup played most of the season

Bless fvv and siakam but they are known for tunnel vision with their shot selection

Og may not be mikal bridges offensively but you’re not really proving how he already had that opportunity to be a focal point. And not even saying he should be but yeah…

Ok but you’re still ignoring the fact that the rest of the starting lineup played most of the season

Bless fvv and siakam but they are known for tunnel vision with their shot selection

Og may not be mikal bridges offensively but you’re not really proving how he already had that opportunity to be a focal point. And not even saying he should be but yeah…

No team would ever make him the focal point. Hes not better than those guys. Look at the games FVV Siakam Barnes missed. OG didn’t play any better.

He’s been the same player the last 3 years regardless of who is on the team.

I get it. I’m saying he’s been the same player and if he was actually was that good he’d show flashes over the years.

Hes a great defender, thats a stiff offensively, and can hit the 3 ball.

That’s not someone you build around. No team will give him that opportunity.

He's not particularly good creating his own or creating (although he's improved some a a creator) There's some underlying numbers that really support this. His isolation numbers have historically ranked toward the bottom of the league. He's definitely more of a play finisher. He's a damn good one though.

OG has no handles and is also slightly butter fingers.

He is who he is at this point. Maybe he could hit a few more corner 3s, that’s it.

I get it. I’m saying he’s been the same player and if he was actually was that good he’d show flashes over the years.

Hes a great defender, thats a stiff offensively, and can hit the 3 ball.

That’s not someone you build around. No team will give him that opportunity.
Nobody said build around him tho, I don’t even know if OG thinks a team should be catered to him

By the reports he just wants a bigger role

Same thing grant wanted for instance. Slightly delusional but again I’d take OG at the same number as any of those maligned guards like herro Poole Simons etc no problem

Nobody said build around him tho, I don’t even know if OG thinks a team should be catered to him

By the reports he just wants a bigger role

Same thing grant wanted for instance. Slightly delusional but again I’d take OG at the same number as any of those maligned guards like herro Poole Simons etc no problem
He's terrible in isolation. His role is his role anywhere except on a team who's truly bad and allows him to do whatever. To be clear, Grant is only afforded those opportunities on bad teams. If he wants that, then sure.

I just checked where he was at again and right among the bottom this year. In 21-22 he was the worst in isolation.

I would 1000% take OG over those guys assuming he's playing a role.

He's terrible in isolation. His role is his role anywhere except on a team who's truly bad and allows him to do whatever. To be clear, Grant is only afforded those opportunities on bad teams. If he wants that, then sure.

I just checked where he was at again and right among the bottom this year. In 21-22 he was the worst in isolation.

I would 1000% take OG over those guys assuming he's playing a role.
Again there’s nothing wrong with being slightly delusional and also wanting a bigger role

I’m just pushing back on the idea that the raptors were a squad where OG could just get the lion share of the offense

He is a winning player, hope he ends up with the right fit

Again there’s nothing wrong with being slightly delusional and also wanting a bigger role

I’m just pushing back on the idea that the raptors were a squad where OG could just get the lion share of the offense

He is a winning player, hope he ends up with the right fit
I get it. He's provided a large sample size at this point of what he is as well though. IMO.

I'd love it if he went to a contender and 100% fully bought in to his strengths. He's an absolute 3 and D menace when he's playing the right way.

IMG_1284.jpeg

Give me the rings. I’m perfectly fine with 54 Mil

Dudes go broke and sell them champion rings at auction every day, B. Gimme them 3 hundons

Back
Top Bottom