The Official NBA Season Thread: Canada vs Spain at 11:15 | France vs Germany at 3

I hate whats become of sports blogs/media in general this article title is very deceptive

Screenshot_20230712-153358.png

Is OG the most overrated player in the league now by how their own team views them?
I don't really believe the 3rd pick was at stake for OG. Not straight up. It was likely a bunch of shenanigans going on with that offer.

I think there's been a bit of an impasse there because OG wants a much bigger role. I would guess a lot of teams view him as somewhat dissatisfied and the packages for him have probably reflected that. I also don't know how many teams are realistically going to give him the role he wants. Probably not very many (if any) good teams.

I don't really believe the 3rd pick was at stake for OG. Not straight up. It was likely a bunch of shenanigans going on with that offer.

I think there's been a bit of an impasse there because OG wants a much bigger role. I would guess a lot of teams view him as somewhat dissatisfied and the packages for him have probably reflected that. I also don't know how many teams are realistically going to give him the role he wants. Probably not very many (if any) good teams.
OG prob saw what lauri and mikal did and charged up that battery even more

He may be overrated by Masai but if he can just stay healthy he’s a winning piece

See one Harris, Tobias

Tobias is absolutely not overrated. In fact, he gets a lot of hate due to his contract.

From a GM standpoint though, a Tobias expiring may be very valuable for teams looking to clean their books due to the new CBA.

This also includes the Sixers.

Tobias is absolutely not overrated. In fact, he gets a lot of hate due to his contract.

From a GM standpoint though, a Tobias expiring may be very valuable for teams looking to clean their books due to the new CBA.

This also includes the Sixers.
Cleveland called for his and Morey was Mobley, Allen and a pick.

OG got plenty of opportunities last year for his wanted bigger role. Raptors were all over the place with their injuries. Didn’t really show much. He’s a 3rd-4th option on that team, not sure how much hes worth.

He’s no where as good as Mikal

OG got plenty of opportunities last year for his wanted bigger role. Raptors were all over the place with their injuries. Didn’t really show much. He’s a 3rd-4th option on that team, not sure how much hes worth.

Given that the roster construction ideas they had didn't really pan out, I've thought they've done a nice job specifically with OG

Decent secondary scoring option who's been able to hone into his very good defensive chops. He kind of already is his ideal.

Uh, Gary Trent got more shots than OG

Barnes and og got the same amount of attempts without even mentioning fvv and siakam

Which opportunities you referring to

Ok but I’m asking you since you said it lol

The core played high 60’s to 70 games

They ran him in every lineup. SG SF PF

Barnes had his huge slump and OG slid in at PF when needed too also. That team struggled all year with inconsistencies.

He’s not as good offensively as he thinks.

Back
Top Bottom