The Official NBA Season Thread: Canada vs Spain at 11:15 | France vs Germany at 3

Considering how Morey has handled this offseason, I'm curious to see how he handles his situation.

I kinda like the idea of having Tobias and Harden expire next season as we've never had flexibility after Brand handed out contracts like Operah hands out cars.

I think having a gap year is the sensible thing to do. The last thing I'd want is to take on another bad long term contract.

Considering how Morey has handled this offseason, I'm curious to see how he handles his situation.

I kinda like the idea of having Tobias and Harden expire next season as we've never had flexibility after Brand handed out contracts like Operah hands out cars.

I think having a gap year is the sensible thing to do. The last thing I'd want is to take on another bad long term contract.
Yup. Midas whale trade embiid

40hi7o3cykx91.jpg

Young people these days don’t understand the impact AI had on players and the culture as a whole in the 00s. Especially young Wade,Bron,Melo,CP3 etc. Wade wore #3 because of him. They just pull up his advance stats and call him overated, inefficient etc. You had to be there to understand that impact. Dude even had non Sixers fans wearing that Black/Red #3 jersey

Reebok Iversons around the Answer 2-4 were so hard to get, while Jordan 17's, 18's were always sitting, at least in my area.

Young people these days don’t understand the impact AI had on players and the culture as a whole in the 00s. Especially young Wade,Bron,Melo,CP3 etc. Wade wore #3 because of him. They just pull up his advance stats and call him overated, inefficient etc. You had to be there to understand that impact. Dude even had non Sixers fans wearing that Black/Red #3 jersey
The Questions and Answer IV's are the only non Nike sig shoes I've ever had growing up :lol:

I believe even Bron said AI was his favourite player growing up.

And his impact was also felt internationally. I grew up in the Middle East and everyone was rocking arm sleeves including myself. lol

Even Beckham rocked braids in 03 because of AI :lol:
article-1348671672756-15371499000005dc-477095_466x436.jpg

Is OG the most overrated player in the league now by how their own team views them?

Back
Top Bottom