The Official NBA Season Thread: Canada vs Spain at 11:15 | France vs Germany at 3

Grant's been fantastic - and it feels like Josh has been playing damned near at his floor so far and the team is still markedly better when he's on the court.

Gotta get him going.

I believe eventually green will start over Jones I think kidd is just playing with lineups and rotations

Not sure if coming off the bench is messing with green or what

Not sure if when maxi comes back he’ll become a complete non factor but I would like to see him be worth a Damb like I know he can be

I'd be dishonest if I claimed I didn't wish for the Clippers to win the championship this year. It would be a remarkable, almost cinematic story. Four kids from California, united by a common dream, joining their favorite team to pursue that elusive first championship together. I'd definitely be willing to pay to watch that unfold.

a bit extreme considering lillard has never been a defensive wizard. what did they expect after the trade?

guys named brad really need to watch their wording

He definitely didn’t want no parts of sticking Murray when we played them, but Dame’s a seasoned vet who probably doesn’t take the season serious until after Christmas.

a bit extreme considering lillard has never been a defensive wizard. what did they expect after the trade?

"Lillard doesn't play defense!"

dumb-and-dumber-uh.gif

I believe eventually green will start over Jones I think kidd is just playing with lineups and rotations

Not sure if coming off the bench is messing with green or what
I'd guess you're right...

They need a move or two eventually. Still just too small and I don't know how you rectify that with a Ky/Luka/Josh starting trio. Too early to speculate on what moves might even look like.

Biggest thing for me is it's obvious they're tinkering and figuring **** out, but they're winning games and pulling away late from teams they should beat which was an absolute problem last year.

I mean he's playing the worst defense of his career. It's worth calling out.

I'd guess you're right...

They need a move or two eventually. Still just too small and I don't know how you rectify that with a Ky/Luka/Josh starting trio. Too early to speculate on what moves might even look like.

Biggest thing for me is it's obvious they're tinkering and figuring **** out, but they're winning games and pulling away late from teams they should beat which was an absolute problem last year.
What I think they could really use is for Cryrie to actually play like a borderline top 25 type guy. Unfortunately it only seems to happen in little spurts with him.

Lol man's would have to play 45 minutes to get 21 points. Per 36 would be 16.7 points.

You were mid bro. As a guard. Bro asked you to be easy, enjoy your court side seat to watch ball, get paid and be a pro and you got pissy.

Back
Top Bottom