The Official NBA Season Thread: Canada vs Spain at 11:15 | France vs Germany at 3

I'd greatly appreciate it if Chet could receive the same level of media attention as Wemby. It would certainly make for an exciting season and a more balanced ROY) race. I believe both of them have tremendous potential, but the current one-sided nature of the race is due to the extensive media coverage Wemby is getting. This doesn't imply that Wemby isn't the better of the two; I simply want to see both of them flourish and compete on a level playing field.

Shai in the way of that happenin
It's a fact that Chet is part of a stronger team, while Wemby is elevating his team's performance. That's precisely why I believe there should be more media focus on Chet – to determine whether he's genuinely contributing to the team's success or merely piggybacking on it. For now, it seems like the name on everyone's lips when saying Chet for ROY is "Shai!"

I'd greatly appreciate it if Chet could receive the same level of media attention as Wemby. It would certainly make for an exciting season and a more balanced ROY) race. I believe both of them have tremendous potential, but the current one-sided nature of the race is due to the extensive media coverage Wemby is getting. This doesn't imply that Wemby isn't the better of the two; I simply want to see both of them flourish and compete on a level playing field.

it’s like lebron and carmelo. chit gonna need to do dramatic things for their to be equal coverage. had he done it last year and not gotten hurt he would of had the limelight a lot more. A second year rookie is always a little air taken out the hype is gone from the prior year.

We’re playing OKC tonight. Let’s see if this Chet dude is really like that.

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom